Super Contributor

Lisa's White Owls At Dollar Tree

Lisa's white owls are $1 each at Dollar Tree. Sure beats paying almost $40 (with s/h) for Lisa's!
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa's White Owls At Dollar Tree

Do you have a pic to compare?

Super Contributor

No, I didn't think to take a picture. But they are the exact same ones. All of these things (Lisa's and Dollar Tree) are made in China. Probably in the same factory. There have been a few other people (on another bulletin board) that have seen them at Dollar Tree and said they, too, thought they looked exactly like QVC/Lisa's) owls. It's just ridiculous how much markup QVC has on most items.
Super Contributor

Were they the little tree ornaments? If so, I will be running to our local Dollar Tree tomorrow!
Trusted Contributor

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Q's prices for this kind of stuff are ridiculous
Super Contributor

Amaaaaazing. How can this be???

Honored Contributor

The Country Door catalog also has the owls and almost everything else featured on her Christmas shows. For much less.
Respected Contributor

I was there today getting black crows for last minute Halloween finishing touches, now I want to go back and look for the owls !
Respected Contributor

On 10/30/2014 Azcowgirl said: I was there today getting black crows for last minute Halloween finishing touches, now I want to go back and look for the owls !

I also saw them at Big Lots for a box of 4 for $4.00! I also saw some really pretty wreaths for fall a lot larger and much prettier the VPH's. From now on I am trying here and other outlets like this before ordering from the Q which I find lately over priced and high s/h fees.

Respected Contributor

On 10/29/2014 benzgirl said: Were they the little tree ornaments? If so, I will be running to our local Dollar Tree tomorrow!

The owls I saw at Big Lots were not small they were good size.