Honored Contributor

Review on Owls I Mentioned Recently

I just received the owls from Home Improvements, and they are beautiful! They have down underneath, and feathers on the back, and look very realistic.

Feathered Owl Halloween Harvest Decoration-Set of 2

Honored Contributor

Re: Review on Owls I Mentioned Recently

OMG! Those owls are AWESOME!!! TY for posting!!!

Honored Contributor

mousiegirl, those are gorgeous. I have just fallen in love with the owls that have color more so than the solid white ones. I got Lisa's white owls last year and just started liking the long eared and zebra types recently. Don't they just make you smile? Smile

Honored Contributor

They are cute and real looking.
Honored Contributor

Yes they do, lucymo. Last year I posted, when everyone was looking for owls, that Christmasinprescott.com had a large variety, so I bought several, but the one I love the most, is a small, black fluffy owl. He reminds me of a black cat I once had with huge yellow eyes.Smile

Honored Contributor

On 10/27/2014 Susan Louise said:

OMG! Those owls are AWESOME!!! TY for posting!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

You're welcome, Susan Louise.

Honored Contributor

On 10/27/2014 graycatsrule said: They are cute and real looking.

Yes, they are.

Honored Contributor

On 10/27/2014 mousiegirl said:

Yes they do, lucymo. Last year I posted, when everyone was looking for owls, that Christmasinprescott.com had a large variety, so I bought several, but the one I love the most, is a small, black fluffy owl. He reminds me of a black cat I once had with huge yellow eyes.Smile

mousiegirl, I haven't seen a black one, but I'll bet that is special, especially with the memory of a pet. I just love the owls, I'm like a kid again when I see those tiny ones, I want them. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 10/28/2014 lucymo said:

mousiegirl, I haven't seen a black one, but I'll bet that is special, especially with the memory of a pet. I just love the owls, I'm like a kid again when I see those tiny ones, I want them. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Take a peek at Christmasinprescott, the black and others are still there, lots of sizes and colors.SmileBlack Fluffy Feathered Owl Decor by Raz

Honored Contributor

On 10/28/2014 mousiegirl said:
On 10/28/2014 lucymo said:

Take a peek at Christmasinprescott, the black and others are still there, lots of sizes and colors.SmileBlack Fluffy Feathered Owl Decor by Raz

He is adorable. I went to the website to look and found the black one and some others that are really nice. I may be getting an order together soon. Thanks for the info.