Frequent Contributor

Recommendation for Photo Storage / Ordering Website Please!

I just became aware that Winkflash.com is closing their site/operations as of December 31st. I have all of my photos stored there (as well as on Google Drive) but now need to find a new photo site to store & order from. Winkflash was very affordable & had coupons much of the time. I am aware of Shutterfly but they are more expensive.

Any recommendations on sites that allow unlimited free storage with reasonable print prices?

Contributor

Re: Recommendation for Photo Storage / Ordering Website Please!

Believe it or not I use Walmart. I think as long as you purchase photo products once a year the storage is free. I just made and ordered my photo Christmas cards. You can pick up at the store or have your prints delivered to your home. I've also ordered prints and had them delivered to a Walmart in another state for family members to pick up. Works for me.
Respected Contributor

you might check out Snapfish. We used to store and order photos from there. not sure of cost.

Valued Contributor

I had that happen to me too. I was with Kodak Gallery when they decided to close. They partnered with Shutterfly to move all my photos to them.

Shutterfly has a lot of sales and coupons. Many times a year, especially after holidays, they offer 100 prints for free. I usually wait for the 100 free prints to order. They also offer 40 to 50 % off everything else. It's kind of like Kohls , you never buy anything there unless it's on sale. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

The one product I don't like as well as Kodak are the magnets. They are the pliable flimsy type not the hard ones I prefer.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Super Contributor

Have you looked into Photo Bucket? I don't know how much space you get but in one account I have 728 photos and it says I'm using 4%. You can print the photos on items too. They have editing also.

www.photobucket.com

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the tips. azgal ... I used to have Kodak also & when they closed, I decided to use Winkflash instead of Shutterfly. I didn't know about the 100 free prints so will watch for that promotion (I'm already on Shutterfly's email list). I'll also check out Snapfish, Photobucket & Walmart to see what their policies are and how the photos can be organized. Thanks again!