Contributor

Does anyone else think Lorie Greiner's snowman lights are way over overpriced , it is ridicules the more she makes the more she wants , I watch shark tank and I liked the show better when there was just Barbara on.

New Contributor

I agree with both of your remarks. I was stunned when I first saw her on Shark Tank and learned that "by Lorie Greiner" meant she took others inventions, slapped her name on it and called it her own. And she has gotten way overpriced. Sad.

Esteemed Contributor

I was shocked at the price of the snowman - and being made in China - you can imagine the profit she's pulling in.

QVC STOP RUBBING OUT MY COMMENTS - EITHER THIS IS FREE SPEACH OR IT ISN'T. WHICH IS IT?

(I don't use nasty words - I just point out my opinion about the poster's subject matter)

Honored Contributor

It's their board, they make the rules.

I like Lori and like her on ST. She doesn't "take others inventions". She invests in a company and acquires the products and the rights. OK? OK!

And if you find a price ridiculous, don't buy the product!! Easy peasy.

Honored Contributor

Is QVC selling Lori's collapsible trees again this year? They're the same idea as the snowman - wire frame with lights. I remember thinking last year they were terribly overpriced. That was confirmed when I saw a very similar item in a big box store for much less.

Respected Contributor

She provides a great opportunity to the people that bring their product to Shark Tank. They don't have to take her deal ... they have a choice. I don't get where you think she's stealing.

Super Contributor

I saw those! They are super cute! but IMO they are really overpriced, who would pay that for them?

I think they are worth $40-50 and that's probably too much. Something you'd see at an outdoor Christmas décor and wreath lot, for around $50.

Contributor

For those who think Lorie is fair they haven't seen the latest show on shark tank she bought the company from a man that came on she didn't want to invest in him she and another shark bought the guy out for them selves, she has done that a lot so in my eyes that is not helping these people that go on shark tank looking for help but greed, like stealing from them in my eyes.

I think Barbara is always the fair one that truly wants to help the people that go on the show, MR. Wonderful he is so greedy.

Honored Contributor

They were not nearly as cute as the ones I see at garden centers and home improvement stores. A hat would have made them look nicer.

Trusted Contributor
On 10/25/2014 STARLIGHT said:

Does anyone else think Lorie Greiner's snowman lights are way over overpriced , it is ridicules the more she makes the more she wants , I watch shark tank and I liked the show better when there was just Barbara on.

Those were my thoughts too!