Honored Contributor

LR Beaded Fruit Garland/Wreath/Teardrops Pictures and "how to?"

The wreath and teardrops were available this morning... the garland was not. I am so hoping that the wreath is full and looks nice... the garland shown in the pictures must have extra items added? Does anyone know about the glittered gold leaves that are in it here and there?

Wondering how she made the garland look so full and festive... also, the wreath I can keep up all year, I think? What do you think? TIA

Festive Fireplace

Mantle Close-up

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

Re: LR Beaded Fruit Garland/Wreath/Teardrops Pictures and ""how to?""

I was hoping to get the garland and teardrops but I wasn't able to see the show until after they sold out. They look beautiful.

Does anyone know the item numbers for the teardrops, just in case they ever come back??

Honored Contributor

Calicat... the item # for the teardrops is: H203690

Set of 2 Metallic Beaded Fruit Teardrops

People, like me, who missed the show last night, are probably diving in for the orders this morning!

Regular Contributor

I believe Lisa said the leaves would be coming up in her next show. She also mentioned there was a video on how to incorporate the fruit garland and other items into the regular green garland. Maybe the video is a link on her blog? I'm not familiar, but certain others can direct you to the video.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, demanda!

Honored Contributor

I just cancelled two garlands, so keep checking the listing.

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 CaliKat said:

I was hoping to get the garland and teardrops but I wasn't able to see the show until after they sold out. They look beautiful.

Does anyone know the item numbers for the teardrops, just in case they ever come back??

I just cancelled my order, so keep checking the listing.

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 demanda said:

I believe Lisa said the leaves would be coming up in her next show. She also mentioned there was a video on how to incorporate the fruit garland and other items into the regular green garland. Maybe the video is a link on her blog? I'm not familiar, but certain others can direct you to the video.

What leaves?

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 mousiegirl said:
On 10/25/2014 demanda said:

What leaves?

They look like gold magnolia leaves that are probably on a "pick?"

Honored Contributor

Thank you, demanda! The "how to" video is indeed on Lisa's blog and I am so excited! THIS is what I will be doing with the teardrops... I will be zjuhsing (Jugshing?) it up!! Here is the link if anyone would also like to see how: http://www.qvc.com/LRCClipsAndTips.content.html

about halfway through