Respected Contributor

Did Lisa Have Her Nutcrackers On Her Show Last Night?

I didn't get a chance to watch her show but I looked at the product review this morning and they weren't there so I m wondering if they were sold out. I would of liked to of seen the demonstration of them. I did order the cherubs I thought they looked cute and the reviews were good other than some of the glitter falling off.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did Lisa Have Her Nutcrackers On Her Show Last Night?

No, they haven't made an appearance yet. Godfreak just showed a picture of them, so they are coming at some point.
Contributor

Godfreak showed 2 different colors to choose from. By the way, who is Godfreak and how does she have these pics to post?

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 nmarie said:

Godfreak showed 2 different colors to choose from. By the way, who is Godfreak and how does she have these pics to post?

Where? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Respected Contributor

I think I saw a few behind the scenes.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 golfcartrider said:

I think I saw a few behind the scenes.

LOL...WHERE?

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 Susan Louise said:

The pictures were on here earlier, guess they've been poofed. One set was ivory and gold and the other set was traditional Christmas colors.

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 lucymo said:

The pictures were on here earlier, guess they've been poofed. One set was ivory and gold and the other set was traditional Christmas colors.

Hi Lucymo...TY! Oh well, I missed seeing the 'traditional' option. I'm sure I'll see them soon enough.

BTW, I was pretty good last night watching LR's show...only ordered the chocolate glitter trees. I kept waffling about them all week and just decided to get them Smile

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 lucymo said:

Hi Lucymo...TY! Oh well, I missed seeing the 'traditional' option. I'm sure I'll see them soon enough.

BTW, I was pretty good last night watching LR's show...only ordered the chocolate glitter trees. I kept waffling about them all week and just decided to get them Smile

Good girl, SL. I actually ordered the chocolate trees but cancelled and got the gold and white. Still, I think I want the chocolate, don't know if I'll cave and order it or just go get me a chocolate candy bar and curb my chocolate habit. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I am truly "not right". {#emotions_dlg.blush}

I just went to see if chocolate is available, and it isn't so I'll catch it when it gets to "as is". Smile

Honored Contributor

pic from google:

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~