Valued Contributor

Do You Own Lisa's Gold Mercury Glass Birds?

I'm interested in Lisa's gold mercury glass birds. One reviewer described them as more of a copper color, than a true gold color. They look gold on TV and the website.

If you have the gold ones, how would you describe their color?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Do You Own Lisa's Gold Mercury Glass Birds?

The Gold is A True Gold. Not coppery in anyway. They are darling. I have the gold and the red and the 50 Peice set of ornaments in red and gold. They all work wonderfully together.
Regular Contributor

Mine are also a true gold. Really pretty. Goes great with any gold décor. I liked the tip Lisa gave to have varying shades and shapes of gold or whatever colors you are using for interest. HTH.

Honored Contributor

I have the gold MG birds. I think they are a true gold, not the brassy gold that you see a lot in Christmas décor. I have gold, silver, chocolate and pearl on the way. If you use gold in your decorating, I think you'll love these. I really love mine.

Esteemed Contributor

I appreciate this thread. After watching the show last night, I think I'm more interested in the gold birds than in any other color.

Can someone please attempt to watch the video, H200715, and tell me if it is working for you? It isn't working for me, but the video for the grapes is working.

ETA--Never mind on the video. It is working all of a sudden! This happens to me all the time on this website. Weird.

Esteemed Contributor

Would the gold bird look good clipped onto this wreath from Valerie?

Anyone with both items tried it?

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 SHOPR said:

Would the gold bird look good clipped onto this wreath from Valerie?

Anyone with both items tried it?

Absolutely. My gold birds are packed away but I think the gold would work fine with the wreath. The birds and the wreath are both glittered and I think it would be lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, lucy. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Hi SHOPR,

I have all the LR MG birds (my pearl and chocolate are 'in process')...already have the gold, silver and red.

I agree with Lucymo, for that wreath, the gold bird would be perfect! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I just saw that the pearl color are back on waitlist. I wish they had better pictures. I love my red ones but I am kind of interested in the pearl color.

Just as long as there is something horizontal where you can clip him on, it will work. I don't do the christmas tree or any of that, but I have a ficus and a couple other places where mine can go. Plus, I gave one to the cleaning lady because I knew she would love them when she saw t hem.