Contributor

I really liked that show tonight! I didn't know what to except; if Ellen would be serious or simple. Well, I enjoyed the simple! I was cracking up when she said the tree would last year after year, after year, after year, after year..... The didn't make it animal cards were a bust! That was a really enjoyable show. I look forward to more of her shows and I am curious to see whom she is paired up with in the coming shows. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

I enjoyed it, too, SnowDay! Caved and purchased the flocked wreath. Didn't need it; shouldn't have bought it -- oh well! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Rebecca J.

Contributor

I liked that wreath and the garland. Let us know how you like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Ellen is very funny, too, and enjoyed watching her last night. She won't be on all of "her" shows - it will be that chick from HGTV, interior designer Tanya Nayak.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Who was the host with Ellen last night? I meant to record it but forgot.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor
On 10/25/2014 NickNack said:

Carolyn

Super Contributor

I saw the first half. I only watched it because Carolyn was the host and for the entertainment. I didn't care for anything she was selling.

Regular Contributor

I loved the show as well! The show is on YouTube if you were not already aware. I am not trying to be injecting the obvious, it is just too funny to miss. I hope you can enjoy the show. : )
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed the show too, BUT I do not like the live audience shows.

Ellen is a hoot and Carolyn was great with her.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor
On 10/25/2014 rat2e said:

I loved the show as well! The show is on YouTube if you were not already aware. I am not trying to be injecting the obvious, it is just too funny to miss. I hope you can enjoy the show. : )

rat2e, thanks. I had no idea the show would be on YouTube. I'll head over there and watch it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau