Esteemed Contributor

VPH. Sugared rocking horse versus christmas horse

Noticed this morning that today's version is sugared the July version was not and has a faux fur tail and a tree , and a plaid blanket. Wondered why valerie brought 2 versions? Have the July one and bought the one today too to give to best friend for christmas. She rides and loves horses! Saw mine and went crazy
Honored Contributor

Re: VPH. Sugared rocking horse versus christmas horse

Valerie loves sugared. Maybe the next big thing as mercury glass fades.

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone Oder and receive it ? Mine is on its way , would love to hear your thoughts on yours.
Honored Contributor

On 10/30/2014 Kitty Galore said: Anyone Oder and receive it ? Mine is on its way , would love to hear your thoughts on yours.

Someone posted on another thread here that is is beautiful. I have the first one.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/30/2014 mousiegirl said:
On 10/30/2014 Kitty Galore said: Anyone Oder and receive it ? Mine is on its way , would love to hear your thoughts on yours.

Someone posted on another thread here that is is beautiful. I have the first one.

Have the first one, and this sugared one is even more beautiful! Glad I got it! Planning to give first one as a gift to best friend, she loves horses!
Honored Contributor

Ordered the larger one in July and was on wait list until the Q failed to fulfill the order, as they increasingly seem to be doing..., and finally cancelled the it... Decided I'd skip the current one.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...