Contributor

Lisa Robertson Leaving the Q????

Is this true?

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson Leaving the Q????

Yes, there are a lot of threads about it...mostly in the Beauty and fashion forums you might want to browse through Smile

Frequent Contributor

Yep, loads of thread on it last week. Driving people crazy....

Honored Contributor

Yes, it's true, believe-it-or-not.

Super Contributor

It's AMAZING how many people on Lisa's FB pages claim to watch her all the time, she is the greatest, love her decorating shows and on and on. Yet they are just now finding out that she is leaving. It's been over two weeks ago since she made her announcement on TV and her blog. These people must not follow her/watch her shows/ read her posts as much as they say they do. I will be glad when she's gone. I'm sick of hearing about it. Who cares??? She's not the first person to quit a job/get fired! Life will go on.
Respected Contributor

I'm sure there will be the same number after she is gone demanding to know where she is. Lol. I can see it if you only watch PM Style and don't read the boards much and don't know to look around before asking (or don't read USA Today). How long did people ask about Patti Reilly after she left? It seemed like months.
Esteemed Contributor

Where have you been?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Contributor

Yes, she is leaving, amd I will miss her. People are busy, and we cannot keep up with everyone; so, here is a link to what Lisa Robertson wrote about her leaving QVC: http://community.qvc.com/blogs/beauty-banter/topic/473705/i-think-its-time-for-a-new-adventure.aspx
Esteemed Contributor

She is? Geez, I wish someone would have cared enough to start threads about it.

Okay, sorry about that. Couldn't resist. Forgive me.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

On 10/24/2014 ury said:

She is? Geez, I wish someone would have cared enough to start threads about it.

Okay, sorry about that. Couldn't resist. Forgive me.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}