Honored Contributor

LR Antique pillar candle holder...

...has just been posted for those interested...H203729 Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: LR Antique pillar candle holder...

Hi Susan Louise, I saw that this morning but I have spoken to myself again and told self, " you will not order anymore Christmas Décor this season." I hope I can keep that promise. Good luck to me. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 lucymo said:

Hi Susan Louise, I saw that this morning but I have spoken to myself again and told self, " you will not order anymore Christmas Décor this season." I hope I can keep that promise. Good luck to me. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Hi Lucymo, I hear ya! This one is a pass for me...thankfully! Since I went to bed very late last night, I got up late this morning and missed most of VPH's show. I checked the 'items recently on air' and it shows the fruit tree and the hammered hurricane. Even though I already have the red hurricane, and ordered the fruit tree, I still would have liked to see them presented. Wouldn't you know, neither of them have videos!

Thankfully, I just checked the schedule for QVC Plus and at 11am CST, the show will be on again so I can see it from the beginning Smile

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi Lucymo, I hear ya! This one is a pass for me...thankfully! Since I went to be very late last night, I got up late this morning and missed most of VPH's show. I checked the 'items recently on air' and it shows the fruit tree and the hammered hurricane. Even though I already have the red hurricane, and ordered the fruit tree, I still would have liked to see them presented. Wouldn't you know, neither of them have videos!

Thankfully, I just checked the schedule for QVC Plus and at 11am CST, the show will be on again so I can see it from the beginning Smile

If anyone has the glittered cedar picks on advanced order they are now in process.

I missed most of Valerie's show too, so I'll go watch what I missed, but don't need anymore Christmas décor. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

Hi Lucymo, I hear ya! This one is a pass for me...thankfully! Since I went to be very late last night, I got up late this morning and missed most of VPH's show. I checked the 'items recently on air' and it shows the fruit tree and the hammered hurricane. Even though I already have the red hurricane, and ordered the fruit tree, I still would have liked to see them presented. Wouldn't you know, neither of them have videos!

If anyone has the glittered cedar picks on advanced order they are now in process.

I missed most of Valerie's show too, so I'll go watch what I missed, but don't need anymore Christmas décor. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

You should have seen the expression on our UPS driver's face when he delivered several pkgs yesterday...priceless! What he doesn't know is that our deliveries haven't quite peaked yet {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

That's very pretty. I had it in my cart and then noted on top of the twenty eight dollar price they want another almost seven to ship it... I backed out... I'll look locally for something similar.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I have several large candles, but all larger than 4 inches, so I'm out.

Honored Contributor

Hi Lucymo, I hear ya! This one is a pass for me...thankfully! Since I went to bed very late last night, I got up late this morning and missed most of VPH's show. I checked the 'items recently on air' and it shows the fruit tree and the hammered hurricane. Even though I already have the red hurricane, and ordered the fruit tree, I still would have liked to see them presented. Wouldn't you know, neither of them have videos!

They moved Valerie to 6:00 this morning from 5:00 tonight right before Lisa's show, to make room for Ellen, hiss boo, but I wouldn't have gotten up early this time anyway, because I knew there wasn't anything I wanted as I already bought the fruit trees.

How do I find QVC Plus, Susan Louise?

Honored Contributor

Lisa's fruit garland and grape clusters are now in ""new arrivals.""

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 mousiegirl said:

They moved Valerie to 6:00 this morning from 5:00 tonight right before Lisa's show, to make room for Ellen, hiss boo, but I wouldn't have gotten up early this time anyway, because I knew there wasn't anything I wanted as I already bought the fruit trees.

How do I find QVC Plus, Susan Louise?

It's ch 255 on my Dish network. I don't know what cable you have.