Respected Contributor

I found this on pinterest and like to try to it but don't know where to get instructions. pinterest seem to cross pollinate a lot. We have Michaels here but no Hobby Lobby. Any ideas?

http://www.pinterest.com/Minniepin9/glitter-houses/

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

I like Putz houses too. Have been wanting to make one (or some) - can find patterns and instructions online. But it seems rather involved and time-consuming. It also seems like it would help to have tools like those used in scrapbooking, for precise cuts. Maybe I'll try it someday. I just have a feeling it will end up looking rather amateurish.

Respected Contributor

I am going to look at local hobby shop in model train section.

Honored Contributor

Good luck on your project. If you feel it will be too involved or time consuming and you don't want to make your own they have a lot of these houses on E-Bay.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Good morning traveler. I went to HL and saw lots of unfinished cardboard houses, etc. But I have some arthritis in my hands and it is a problem to do such detailed work. Instead, I found many selections of these glitter houses on ebay; key in Putz Christmas house or Mica Christmas house or just glitter house and see what comes up. I have several and was lucky enough to get really good deals on these houses and then made my own holiday scene arrangements under a glass cloche. Oh, also check out Amazon. Hope this helps.