Honored Contributor

E.D. decor/home items are all up...

To view them all, just enter into the Q's search bar "E.D."

I just viewed them all and there isn't one thing that I am even slightly interested in. Quite honestly, I am VERY relieved since I got so much VPH, Jill and LR decor!

Some of the selection reminded me of a few home decor venders at HSN...just not my taste. Funny though, I love plaid and a few of her items are plaid...bedding, candles, etc., but still, I wouldn't use it for bedding and I have enough candles (I love all my YC).

I am sure her items will sell though...

Trusted Contributor

Re: E.D. decor/home items are all up...

I liked the bisque LED animals and the quilt looked nice. The other stuff did not appeal to me.

I was in TJM the other day, and they had big light up letter like the ED. They were individual letters and were around $50 for one letter.

Super Contributor

I looked at her items, and she has many animal themed decorations, mugs, etc.

There are lights, too, which will spell out a word. This one (below) is interesting:

E.D. On Air Prelit Marquee Words w/ Rustic Metal Finish by Ellen DeGeneres

I think this sign is something which should be used with great thought. Either one is advertising they are (per their self-evaluation) "KIND". Or they are aware they are different. "KIND". My very-ex was from the south, so no offense, but if he read this the way he would read, and he saw this in a window, he'd think it was his cousin's house.

And then there's this bunny mug:

E.D. On Air S/4 Animal Tail Mugs w/ Gift Boxes by Ellen DeGeneres

This might be good for someone who plays tennis. Just don't sit across from them after serving.

And then this, actually, most of her items are in plaid:

E.D. On Air Microfleece Reversible Sherpa Throw by Ellen DeGeneres

Plaid is symbolic, and I never gift plaid. Plaid is a language, it is readable, it may be saying things of which others are unaware. When someone wears plaid…well, in other words, there's a quiet noise about them which…well? Think of seeing someone wearing newspaper headlines.

I like this! (below):

E.D. On Air Prelit Bisque Animals with Timer by Ellen DeGeneres

She's squinting and it looks like she's chuckling and enjoying some hidden humor which few appreciate! Nice!

Looks really nice with a few gathered! Like this very much (below)!

E.D. On Air Prelit Bisque Animals with Timer by Ellen DeGeneres

The bird is a giant!

Then Ellen offers succulents inside hanging glass orbs and vessels:

E.D On Air Set of 3 Hanging Glass Succulents by Ellen DeGeneres

If the plant doesn't mind, I think this would work for someone who has a cat, like I do. A cat who loves to take plants out of their pots and plays with them when I am away! I could hang these up and she couldn't reach. I think these are nice. I'd like to hang them in front of a mirror so I can see all sides and they would fill in more and look less isolated. I wonder if they outgrow their test tubes?

Below is the flocked garland:

E.D. On Air 6 Flocked Garland by Ellen DeGeneres

I don't do decorations, but for those who do costumes for various events, this would be awesome as a wrap for an Ice Queen, or some Woodland Fairy. Not sure if it is itchy though.

Overall, I think Ellen has some interesting items. There are non-plaid throws (two packs), and animal candles (the animal is ceramic-type material, the candle is wax held in the animal holder, and with covers), and flocked trees, and animal puns….like this:

E.D. On Air Set of 25 Animal Pun Notecards by Ellen DeGeneres

Dashing? Ducks-hound? Dahks-und?

E.D. On Air Set of 25 Animal Pun Notecards by Ellen DeGeneres

Owl love you too, Ellen!

Honored Contributor

I like Ellen, but nothing appeals to me from her line.

Honored Contributor

Not loving any of it.

It will probably turn up at Marshalls and TJM eventually.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure it'll sell well (I like the squirrel figural candle) but it looks and feels very Home Goods to me. Guessing her team went to the NY Gift show and visited the same manufacturers and simply placed orders as there's nothing very new or unusual here.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

She has a dedicated following, so I am sure it will all sell out.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

Another one to slap their name on stuff just to make money. I'm sure it will come and go like most of the rest. Looks like the same old stuff, nothing special.

Honored Contributor

Are you supposed to hold that bunny mug by the ball that's supposed to be a bunny tail?

Coffee, meet floor.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

On 10/24/2014 faeriemoon said:

Are you supposed to hold that bunny mug by the ball that's supposed to be a bunny tail?

Coffee, meet floor.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Yes, I think so! Not sure how that would work if you can't use the other hand to balance the mug. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}