Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting a new thread Mousiegirl!!!

I can't believe I got the sleigh...just couldn't get it off my mind

I hope there are some left...lol. It would be nice if there was a presentation for it. Hopefully LR will at least have it on display in her show...crossing fingers

Frequent Contributor

Mousiegirl,

Thank you! Now I can go to back to sleep and not worry about missing out on this sleigh. I hope it ships soon so that I can see it in person and finalize my display.

Honored Contributor
I ordered silver. Which one did anyone else decide on?
Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 Tissyanne said: I ordered silver. Which one did anyone else decide on?

I got the antiqued silver one too!

Does your order show up in your online acct? Mine doesn't yet...we all probably jammed the system...lol

Trusted Contributor
I got the antiqued silver too! I was on the fence, but it's too nice to pass up.
Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 10/23/2014 Tissyanne said: I ordered silver. Which one did anyone else decide on?

I got the antiqued silver one too! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Does your order show up in your online acct? Mine doesn't yet...we all probably jammed the system...lol

Hi Susan Louise, yes, mine is showing up on my order page. I also got an email confirmation. I have ordered in the past at midnight before though, and my order did not show up.
Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 PeterDM said: I got the antiqued silver too! I was on the fence, but it's too nice to pass up.

Yay!!! I truly believe you will be glad you got it. Here I was saying no to getting it all week long and as soon as I saw Luv_My_Beagle post the dimensions, it wasn't as big as I thought it would be, so I ordered one! To me, it looked like it would be about 18'-20" lengthwise...glad it wasn't that big...whew! LOL

Honored Contributor
On 10/23/2014 Tissyanne said:
On 10/23/2014 Susan Louise said:

I got the antiqued silver one too! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Hi Susan Louise, yes, mine is showing up on my order page. I also got an email confirmation. I have ordered in the past at midnight before though, and my order did not show up.

Hi Tissyanne, Thanks for letting me know!

Whew! I just checked again and still no email confirmation yet and it's not where all my other orders are in 'order status'. Then I went back to the tab I placed my order in (thankfully I didn't close that tab) and clicked on 'view receipt' and decided to print it off...just in case...lol

No doubt, unnecessary, but you never know Smile

Honored Contributor
Susan Louise, I agree, but I bet it will show up. The silver is no longer an option.