Honored Contributor

Lisa Robertson's ivory and gold nutcrackers.

Does anyone have any info on when the gold and ivory nutcrackers (that were shown in a blog post earlier this month by Lisa) might be available?

I have been considering a nutcracker for a long time, but quite frankly, don't like most of them. They are either scary looking or cheap looking to me. These have a sort of Lenox look to them, are very elegant, and I can't wait to see them. Anyone know what exactly they are made of, or when they might be available?

For those that haven't seen them, there is a picture on Lisa's blog here on Q along with other upcoming home decor.

Valued Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson's ivory and gold nutcrackers.

They are very pretty and tastefully done. I have no idea whether they will be in the show tomorrow. Check in the morning by searching Lisa Robertson Christmas. It seems new items are uploaded at around 9 am. My guess is they will be sold as a trio, but again, just a guess.

Honored Contributor

Hi mominohio, you have good taste, IMO. I don't do a lot of the red and green colors at Christmas and most nutcrackers are those colors. The Lisa R. nutcrackers are really elegant and I like them as well. I haven't seen any info on them so far, maybe tomorrow morning they will load everything and we can check them out.

If I see more , I'll post back here.

Honored Contributor

Here are Lisa Robertson's Nutcrackers. They look porcelain or some type of glass to me, but could very well be Resin.

Nutcrackers

Super Contributor

Stop already. Now I want these too!!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 lucymo said:

Hi mominohio, you have good taste, IMO. I don't do a lot of the red and green colors at Christmas and most nutcrackers are those colors. The Lisa R. nutcrackers are really elegant and I like them as well. I haven't seen any info on them so far, maybe tomorrow morning they will load everything and we can check them out.

If I see more , I'll post back here.

lucymo, thanks for moving the picture to this thread. I'm not proficient enough to do that, and I really appreciate it!

My tastes in holiday decor are evolving, now that kiddo is grown, I want to move out of traditional Santa/snowman kiddy Christmas and into things more elegant and neutral. I really like these, and hope they show up soon. I know in the past, there have been some Valerie things that never do materialize when they think they will, but hopefully these will soon. Thanks again for responding.

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 kahootz said:

I know, right! I haven't purchased Christmas decor in years, but this year I have really found some great stuff. It's driving me crazy!

Honored Contributor

They may be nice but I wouldn't call them nutcrackers. Other than portraying a king or soldier, they seem to have nothing in common with the traditional Christmas decoration.

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 kahootz said:

Hi kahootz, we're glad to help you out.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}
Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 ValuSkr said:

They may be nice but I wouldn't call them nutcrackers. Other than portraying a king or soldier, they seem to have nothing in common with the traditional Christmas decoration.

I wasn't really sure exactly what to call them, but that is how the picture is labeled in Lisa's blog. I keep searching for them under "nutcracker" and hope that is where they end up listing them, as other than "soldier" I wouldn't know what else to search!