Esteemed Contributor

HSN concierge microfleece sheets (348-711)

I got these lovely sheets today, they're still in the pkg. Very soft, love the pale pink, just wonder if they'll be hot? It was warm here today, so no way was I going to try them ,lol.

Anyone have these?? Still no reviews. Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: HSN concierge microfleece sheets (348-711)

Regular fleece sheets aren't hot (they're perfect), so I would imagine microfleece would be okay as well.

Respected Contributor

There are now two reviews for the sheets on HSN and neither review is good.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/23/2014 bigsister said:

There are now two reviews for the sheets on HSN and neither review is good.

I'll go see..thanks!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I got mine a few days ago and have posted on a couple of Malden Mills threads about them. HATE THEM. They feel nothing like my Malden Mills sheets and more like the material you find in cheap Christmas stockings and Santa hats. They don't feel like they'd breathe at all, which would make them extremely hot. I didn't even take mine out of the plastic packaging after feeling them. They're already on their way back to HSN.

Honored Contributor

I don't know about these HSN sheets but in general I prefer sheets to be cool - cotton or poly blend - and warmth to come from blankets or a comforter. The idea of flannel or fleece sheets has never appealed to me.

Super Contributor

On 10/23/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

I got mine a few days ago and have posted on a couple of Malden Mills threads about them. HATE THEM. They feel nothing like my Malden Mills sheets and more like the material you find in cheap Christmas stockings and Santa hats. They don't feel like they'd breathe at all, which would make them extremely hot. I didn't even take mine out of the plastic packaging after feeling them. They're already on their way back to HSN.

totally O/T,,,Buck-i does your name have anything to do with that song from Color Purple?? when I see your name, that's what comes to mind. sorry to be so OT.

Honored Contributor

Whether or not they are hot is a matter of personal opinion. I find fleece, microfleece and the soft & cozy sheets (sold on HSN) to be hot. I love the soft feel of them and I love getting into them at night but after a short time, I'm on top of the covers because I'm just too warm.

On the flip side, my DH absolutely loves them and doesn't think they are hot. You'd think it would be the opposite way around. LOL

My one dog absolutely loved them. I know it sounds crazy but when the time came for me to put these sheets on the bed, he snuggled right in. Usually he laid on top of the comforter but not when these sheets were on the bed. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

On 10/23/2014 misspammie said:

totally O/T,,,Buck-i does your name have anything to do with that song from Color Purple?? when I see your name, that's what comes to mind. sorry to be so OT.

She's an Ohio Buckeye! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 10/23/2014 misspammie said:

Hmmm, love that movie, but can't think of what song you are referring to! Obviously then, no, it's not from the movie....

I'm a Nana to 8 grandkids and our entire family are Ohio State Buckeye fanatics.