Valued Contributor

VPH October 24th Sneak Peek Album

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH October 24th Sneak Peek Album

Thanks for posting Mallemo! I'll be looking forward to her show on Friday...especially would like to see the hammered hurricane finally presented. Even though I already have the red one, I would like to see the other colors in her vignettes...might get the sage or chocolate too Smile

Honored Contributor

Just came her to post the same thing, you beat me!! I was disappointed that there isn't more new stuff. Seems like they really unloaded the new stuff in July and now we are getting a lot of reruns. Happy shopping everyone!

Trusted Contributor

Hi mallemo,

Thanks for the heads up on the items in the show. I just checked them out and not a thing that I have to have so I am safe this time. Just sorry I won't be able to watch all the show as I still enjoy watching Valerie even if nothing that I am interested in.

JPC

Honored Contributor

I really think that I can watch this show and enjoy without buying anything. I have bought so much this year that I wonder if I can use everything. Thanks, mallemo.

Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 lucymo said:

I really think that I can watch this show and enjoy without buying anything. I have bought so much this year that I wonder if I can use everything. Thanks, mallemo.

You may have to switch them out, different displays each year. I have to do this as I have so much, but several scenes/decor remain the same every year. If I had more counter space throughout the rooms.....but then I wouldn't have the energy or time to put everything out.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, mallemo.

Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 mousiegirl said:

You may have to switch them out, different displays each year. I have to do this as I have so much, but several scenes/decor remain the same every year. If I had more counter space throughout the rooms.....but then I wouldn't have the energy or time to put everything out.

That's what I do Mousiegirl! Some of my decor I have used for 15+ years...others once in awhile, some I haven't used for say, 10 yrs I still love and wind up adding to a vignette. I have given away a LOT of decor to Goodwill and Salvation Army this past year too...decor I know I won't use again or I was just tired of using. Funny how some decor we never tire of and others after just a year or two Smile

Honored Contributor

On 10/22/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 10/22/2014 mousiegirl said:

That's what I do Mousiegirl! Some of my decor I have used for 15+ years...others once in awhile, some I haven't used for say, 10 yrs I still love and wind up adding to a vignette. I have given away a LOT of decor to Goodwill and Salvation Army this past year too...decor I know I won't use again or I was just tired of using. Funny how some decor we never tire of and others after just a year or two Smile

I used to put everything out, of course I had less than now, but still a ton, when I was younger, took me months. I told DD that after I "go," she should sell everything she doesn't want to keep on ebay, that will be some huge job. I can't think of much she will ever have to buy for herself except clothes, makeup and shoes.Smile

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting. There is nothing I must have this coming show. I always enjoy watching Valerie.