Valued Contributor

Sorry if this has already been shared but I don't get here as much anymore. Just wanted to mention that it's under New Arrivals today. For those that ordered the VPH Beaded Fruit Wreath, were you happy with it? I see they have them "as is" now. TIA!

Honored Contributor

Thank you, mallemo, I bought them!

ETA: I bought the wreath and garlands, and they are beautiful. They are slender as the reviews state, but once the fruit is arranged a bit, work for me.

ETA: The garlands are slender, the wreaths are not, very full and beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Hi mallemo, I also have sugared wreath and garland. I love the wreath and the garland is pretty but it is narrow. I really like my garlands a little more substantial but I'm thinking of cutting it up and making candle rings or just shorter pieces to tuck in cabinets or shelves. They are an excellent buy at As Is, I bought when they were presented at regular price.

Esteemed Contributor

The Q is busy adding new things today! I want this tree, but I've bought so much else lately. I will have to think on it a while. It's a little more expensive than I had hoped.

I have the sugared wreath and garland, mallemo, and they are really, really nice looking IMO. I did have a problem with some of the pine cones being crushed on their ends, though.

I'm glad you still post when you can, mallemo. You are missed. I was just reading over an old thread from 2012 about Valerie's first version of the set of 4 votives, in a choice of cardinals or poinsettias. It was one of those busy fun threads with all the back and forth chatting. I bought the newer version called Music on as is earlier today, and was just googling for more thoughts on the previous version.

Valued Contributor
On 10/21/2014 SHOPR said:

The Q is busy adding new things today! I want this tree, but I've bought so much else lately. I will have to think on it a while. It's a little more expensive than I had hoped.

I have the sugared wreath and garland, mallemo, and they are really, really nice looking IMO. I did have a problem with some of the pine cones being crushed on their ends, though.

I'm glad you still post when you can, mallemo. You are missed. I was just reading over an old thread from 2012 about Valerie's first version of the set of 4 votives, in a choice of cardinals or poinsettias. It was one of those busy fun threads with all the back and forth chatting. I bought the newer version called Music on as is earlier today, and was just googling for more thoughts on the previous version.

Thanks for the info. SHOPR. I have VPH's first version of those votives when they were the TSV. I have a set of both the cardinals and the poinsettias. I think they are nice. Not perfect but very nice. Let us know what you think when yours arrive.

Valued Contributor

Thanks lucymo and mousiegirl! I'm still thinking about the ""as is"" wreath. I might cave!

Honored Contributor
On 10/21/2014 SHOPR said:

SHOPR, I have those first sets of the votives in the Cardinal and Poinsettias. I still use them and like them. I ordered the winter scene in As Is today, told myself they would be for gifts. We'll see. Smile

Frequent Contributor
Hi. I was interested in Valerie's Beaded Fruit Tree and you said it was ""as is"". Where do you find AS Is items? I went to clearance but didn't see it. I've heard others mention purchasing As Is items. Have you had good luck doing that? TIA
Esteemed Contributor

I'm encouraged to hear that you both have the original set of votives and were pleased enough with them to keep them. I've been reading some really bad reviews on all the versions and was having some doubts. Sounds like this last batch even had some upside down decals, like the recent TSV candles with sentiments. Like you said, lucy, we'll see.

mallemo, I really think you will be pleased with the look of the sugared fruit wreath, assuming it's in good shape when you get it.

Esteemed Contributor

Loves Purple, It isn't the tree that is as is, but the matching wreath and garland. If you type in "as is valerie" into the search box on the homepage, you will see them along with all of the other VPH as is items.

H205000 and H205001