Valued Contributor

For those of you who are interested in Lisa's fruit garland….

The as is version of H203547, Beaded Fruit Candlestick with Berries, Pine and Eucalyptus is available. It looks as if it would look nice with Valeries sugared fruit wreath and garland too. The as is item number is H204987.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: For those of you who are interested in Lisa's fruit garland….

Thanks for mentioning this, rosehill. I just checked the as is section, saw the VPH s/4 votives with musical notes, cardinals, and chickadees, and decided to give them a try. I don't expect perfection after reading so many reviews about defects, but between the two sets I ordered, I am really hoping to get one good set. If I end up with all 8 in great shape, that's even better, and I will give a few as gifts. I've liked the artwork on this set since it first aired, especially the cute chickadees on the opposite side.

As Is Set of 4 Flameless Votive Candles with Timer by Valerie

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone wanting to order the as is sugared wreath and garland should inspect your pine cones carefully for damage. My full-priced set has some crushed areas on the tips of the pine cones. The boxes they are shipped in are very shallow, so it's bound to happen, especially after being returned and re-shipped. Other than that, they are beautiful.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this, rosehill! I've had these on waitlist, and the 'as is' wouldn't have triggered my waitlist order, so I grabbed two of these with this item number, and am hoping for the best.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, rosehill, for posting the info. I've been stalking the As Is section lately but have been out today and didn't check. I have the Valerie sugared fruit wreath and garland, love the wreath but the garland is very narrow so I may cut it up and use other ways. I wanted the candlesticks and I just ordered two. Thanks again.

New Contributor

On 10/21/2014 SHOPR said:

Thanks for mentioning this, rosehill. I just checked the as is section, saw the VPH s/4 votives with musical notes, cardinals, and chickadees, and decided to give them a try. I don't expect perfection after reading so many reviews about defects, but between the two sets I ordered, I am really hoping to get one good set. If I end up with all 8 in great shape, that's even better, and I will give a few as gifts. I've liked the artwork on this set since it first aired, especially the cute chickadees on the opposite side.

As Is Set of 4 Flameless Votive Candles with Timer by Valerie

Love those candles.

Honored Contributor

I am debating about getting rid of the LR ones in favor of the Valerie vp beaded fruit stuff?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

lovestoteach,  would you happen to have the item# for Lisa's fruit swags and garland ?  I am not interested in Jill's new ones.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore

I will get those for you.

i have picks, wreath and garland.

Here I go...

Honored Contributor

image.jpg