Super Contributor

Love this christmas decor from Amazon

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71iSqsvWMGL._SL1500_.jpg

$13.97 for the 3 houses with lights and shipping included

Honored Contributor

Re: Love this christmas decor from Amazon

Hey moxie, guess you're back home from Missouri. These houses look great. I'm going to look at them. Thanks.

Super Contributor

I have been back for a week. But between missing the plane and have another plane having a mechanical problem I did not get home until midnight on a Sunday morning when I thought I would be home the Thursday afternoon before Sunday.

Honored Contributor

On 10/20/2014 ~moxie~ said:

I have been back for a week. But between missing the plane and have another plane having a mechanical problem I did not get home until midnight on a Sunday morning when I thought I would be home the Thursday afternoon before Sunday.

Sorry that you had the problems. Hope you enjoyed the time with your sister. I remembered that because you said you were going to or near Springfield and I have a lot of relatives there. Glad you're home safely.

Honored Contributor

Those are nice. I bought the VPH church and cottage, and while they are more detailed, these look like they could be made by the same company, as the style and colors are very similar. I really like the vintage look of these paper buildings and glad they have started to remake some, because the old ones are hard to find in good quality, and when you do, they are expensive (and most are small that I've seen).

Super Contributor

On 10/20/2014 lucymo said:
On 10/20/2014 ~moxie~ said:

Sorry that you had the problems. Hope you enjoyed the time with your sister. I remembered that because you said you were going to or near Springfield and I have a lot of relatives there. Glad you're home safely.

It was pure joy to be with my sister and help her around the house so you could take a break. I cried when I left. A couple days after I got home her husband had another stroke and her mentally disable son had pneumonia. I was so worried about her but her son is getting better and her husband will be at a care assisted living place that does therapy and will be able to come home in a few weeks hopefully. care

Honored Contributor

Those houses are adorable Moxie! They would make a nice addition for those that have VPH's cottage and church (H201082) and make a nice village!

Esteemed Contributor

They are very pretty, moxie. What a great price, too.

Regular Contributor

Good morning everyone. Wow, a lot of us think alike. I bought these houses from Amazon and they are well made and just so cute. I also have the VPH church/cottage house. I plan to put the VPH items on top of my entertainment center (since I cannot put anything "within" pug reach). So far this is my plan. A Bethlehem prelit 18" tree in the center, the house on one side and the church on the other side. I have the 18" old world santa, red, and the VPH snowman (the one that also came with the smaller snowman) and I plan to place the santa/snowman behind the church/house. Then I will place small green spheres; various sizes of flocked trees and the small houses in and around everything. You know it takes playing around with stuff before it is all done. But that is my plan so far.

Super Contributor

I purchased these last year on clearance after xmas for I think 9.99 and free S&H - it was a good deal, but I believe they take those small batteries which I hate.