Esteemed Contributor

On the website, I see 4 choices now in Luminara brand candles.

Luminara 7'' x 3 1/2'' Vanilla Flameless Pillar CandleLuminara 5'' x 3 1/2'' Vanilla Flameless Pillar Candle

Luminara 7'' x 3 1/2'' Cinnamon Flameless Pillar CandleLuminara 5'' x 3 1/2'' Cinnamon Flameless Pillar Candle

I'm waiting on the 360 degree rustic candles to reappear somewhere, but thought some of you might want to know about the ones that have shown up.

Not bad prices with current SHIP2YOU and TRICK30.

Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara Candles at Kohl's

TY for posting SHOPR!

Esteemed Contributor

YW, Susan. Signing off for the night. I doubt this will still be here in the morning.

Wink

Super Contributor

very nice.

Valued Contributor

Thanks SHOPR! So is this ""vanilla"" color more white or cream do you think?

Super Contributor

The timer function on two of my pink glitter luminara candles has quit working and I am very anxious to replace them. I have found some luminaras on line, but non of the pink glitter ones. I have other luminaras, but of course my favorites are the only ones that quit working. Does anyone know where I can find pink glitter luminaras?

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/20/2014 mallemo said:

Thanks SHOPR! So is this "vanilla" color more white or cream do you think?

I would guess it is ivory, based especially on the photo showing the bottom of the candle.

I googled vanilla Luminara, and on other sites, the candles are called ivory, but are described as vanilla scented. I was thinking earlier that Kohl's did a good job of listing these because they mentioned details such as battery life and remote function. It looks like they failed to list the actual color name, though.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/20/2014 snowylady said:

The timer function on two of my pink glitter luminara candles has quit working and I am very anxious to replace them. I have found some luminaras on line, but non of the pink glitter ones. I have other luminaras, but of course my favorites are the only ones that quit working. Does anyone know where I can find pink glitter luminaras?

Could they possibly be called Orchid? If so, check out Lights.com. They have some in Orchid, which look pink in the photo. I've never ordered from them, but their prices look really good. Speaking of the price, I wonder if their selection has the 500 hr battery life, or if they are all the older versions with less battery life? Anyone know?

Valued Contributor

On 10/20/2014 SHOPR said:
On 10/20/2014 mallemo said:

Thanks SHOPR! So is this "vanilla" color more white or cream do you think?

I would guess it is ivory, based especially on the photo showing the bottom of the candle.

I googled vanilla Luminara, and on other sites, the candles are called ivory, but are described as vanilla scented. I was thinking earlier that Kohl's did a good job of listing these because they mentioned details such as battery life and remote function. It looks like they failed to list the actual color name, though.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

On 10/20/2014 SHOPR said:
On 10/20/2014 snowylady said:

Could they possibly be called Orchid? If so, check out Lights.com. They have some in Orchid, which look pink in the photo. I've never ordered from them, but their prices look really good. Speaking of the price, I wonder if their selection has the 500 hr battery life, or if they are all the older versions with less battery life? Anyone know?

I checked these on Kohl's site and it looks like they have the 500 hr life:

PRODUCT DETAILS:

• 5''H x 3 1/2''W x 3 1/2''D
  • 500 hour battery life
  • Olefin/plastic
  • Requires two ''D'' batteries (not included)
  • Use with Luminara Flameless Candle Remote Control (not included)

But notice they are made of "Olefin/plastic". I don't think they are candle wax. I would be interested to hear from anyone who gets these from Kohls. Are they the "wax" ones we are familiar with for indoor use? I'll be disappointed if they are those plastic ones that are sold as "indoor/outdoor."

KJPA