Honored Contributor

Has anyone used this VPH garland?

There is no video and the pics aren't that great (H192853)...please post pics if you can! Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone used this VPH garland?

Hi SL, yes I have had this garland for a couple of years. It's very lacy and delicate in appearance but is very pretty on the tree or wrapped on another garland. You'll need to use the blower on it to remove excess glitter. I have four of them and I like them a lot.

Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 lucymo said:

Hi SL, yes I have had this garland for a couple of years. It's very lacy and delicate in appearance but is very pretty on the tree or wrapped on another garland. You'll need to use the blower on it to remove excess glitter. I have four of them and I like them a lot.

Thanks Lucymo! I just wish there was a video or more pics...I'm still on the fence for now. The price is pretty good Smile

Honored Contributor

On 10/19/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 10/19/2014 lucymo said:

Thanks Lucymo! I just wish there was a video or more pics...I'm still on the fence for now. The price is pretty good Smile

Mine are packed but if you want, I'll dig them out tomorrow and post a picture. I really like mine but then we all have different pieces to use our garlands with so it might not be to your liking. Let me know, I don't mind doing it for you.