Trusted Contributor
Lisa's Sequinned and Glittered Icicle Trees are back up with a ship date of 11/24. H205068. You can't buy them yet, but I'm guessing they'll be in her show tonight!
Honored Contributor

Re: LR Christmas Show - 10/17

Hi Peter, How did you find that item # for the (white?) glittered trees? The only one I saw was for the champagne and silver ones H203513. A lot of folks will be happy to get them!

I went through the LR link on the HP to view what she will have and what will be new I'm not interested in. I pretty much have everything I need now...even have one set each of all the glittered trees. The only thing I just ordered was one more set of the 'red' bird ornaments. A few days ago I got a couple of spare boxes of the champagne cedar picks too.

I would have liked to have seen the 'pearl' bird ornaments before they sold out...lol...didn't even see an image of them!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Susan, I did a search for the trees, because I was hoping that more White, As Is, ones would become available. There was a new listing for the 11/24 ship date ones, but they have since disappeared. I think they must be getting the website prepped for the show.
Super Contributor

I'm so over Lisa with her leaving I actually forgot to watch, and I meant to ! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 PeterDM said: Hi Susan, I did a search for the trees, because I was hoping that more White, As Is, ones would become available. There was a new listing for the 11/24 ship date ones, but they have since disappeared. I think they must be getting the website prepped for the show.

You are probably right...

I"m also keeping in mind to make sure I won't have any regrets of missing out on anything I want since most will sell out in a blink of an eye...like the owls. I got most of what she is still offering last year. I noticed a lot of her stuff never got restocked...like her cedar wreaths.

Boy, glad I got my 2 champagne ones before the CIJ shows this past summer! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Super Contributor

thanks PeterDM!

i am putting this on my google calendar right now!

i have never seen one of Lisa's Christmas Shows - always missed them for some reason or another!

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi Peter, How did you find that item # for the (white?) glittered trees? The only one I saw was for the champagne and silver ones H203513. A lot of folks will be happy to get them!

I went through the LR link on the HP to view what she will have and what will be new I'm not interested in. I pretty much have everything I need now...even have one set each of all the glittered trees. The only thing I just ordered was one more set of the 'red' bird ornaments. A few days ago I got a couple of spare boxes of the champagne cedar picks too.

I would have liked to have seen the 'pearl' bird ornaments before they sold out...lol...didn't even see an image of them!

Hi Susan Louise, I've been on WL for the Pearl clip on birds for months. QVC sent a letter saying they would ship early November then later revised the date to mid October and now they are still showing WL. I don't what is going on with that. Guess the slow boat from China hasn't arrived yet. I see they're no longer available to order on the product page.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Lisa's decorating show was not supposed to be until 10/24, but I could be mistaken.

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 SHOPR said:

I thought Lisa's decorating show was not supposed to be until 10/24, but I could be mistaken.

Hi SHOPR, I think one hour tonight and two hours on the 24th. We'll all be going on a spending frenzy if she brings in a lot of new stuff. I really don't need anymore Christmas décor but I'm sure I'll see something that I just have to have. Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, lucy. I was just looking at the program guide, and you are correct. It definitely says "decorating" for both tonight and 10/24.