Super Contributor

maybe ordered too quickly? but after ordering the garland, watched the video and it kept being mentioned that the magnolias came in separate boxes. Fine!! do you put on and take off each time? sorry to ask, and like I said maybe I'd ordered too quickly, but I sure love the apperance of these items!

Frequent Contributor

Re: VPH magnolia wreath/garland

Your question is a bit hard to understand, but I think you thought you were buying BOTH the wreath and garland. They are separate items that would ship in separate boxes. If I misunderstood, I'm sorry. Suggestion: Have you checked the details of your purchase which is found on "Order Status?"

Honored Contributor

I think they meant that the magnolias are wrapped individually to protect them. They are attached to the wreath. I think that's what you mean ???
Valued Contributor

I too think that they were commenting on air that if you ordered the wreath or garland they each come in a nice box suitable for storing them away when you aren't using them...They were pretty...

Honored Contributor

I have the garlands, and the entire garland comes in a regular cardboard box. I moved mine into a storage bag that is sold here.

Valued Contributor

Well however these are packaged, they are just beautiful!! I don't know if I like the red or the ivory better they are both so wonderful. Valerie's show this morning was one of her best. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

thank you all, I got the garland, no doubt about that. I'd just heard something about the magnolias being wrapped. probably just 'protected'. thank you all for responding. I'm anxious to this this. It's my 'splurge' for the season. (I say that now,,,I'll have more 'splurges' I'm sure!!Wink)