Super Contributor

Garden Ridge Store now At Home

Just wanted to let those of you who like decorating--I went to the old Garden Ridge store yesterday. It has been re-invented and is now called At Home. Found several fall/harvest/Thanksgiving items and a couple of Christmas items. What is so noticeable is that they have really cleaned and straightened up the store. It was a little junky before, but it is attractive now.

They had quite a bit of furniture items, too.

Super Contributor

Re: Garden Ridge Store now At Home

thanx! excited to hear this. just found out about Garden Ridge about a year ago and it's my kinda store! thank you for info!

Respected Contributor

I haven't been in a Garden Ridge for years. We don't have them in my area, but I would usually walk through one when I was visiting my parents. I'll have to make time to do that again when I visit them for the holidays.

Honored Contributor

Around here long ago they used to be a delight....then they got really junky....and their merchandise was nothing but cheap qwappy stuff.....so we stopped going. If they've made changes I'm glad to hear it and will have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

On 10/15/2014 SPURT said:

Around here long ago they used to be a delight....then they got really junky....and their merchandise was nothing but cheap qwappy stuff.....so we stopped going. If they've made changes I'm glad to hear it and will have to check them out. Thanks for sharing!

Spurt--it was the SA store I went to.

Frequent Contributor

I always here of people finding great things at Garden Ridge, but I've never been impressed when I've shopped there. May need to check out the new store.

Respected Contributor

At Home is opening two miles from my house but did not know what it was. Thanks!!

Super Contributor

I love to go and buy a few things but my allergies flare up.. I take flonase before and after.

good to hear this change

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 SPURT said:

same here...it was great years ago but gradually looked more like an flea market full of junk....it is a few miles from here so I will check it out next time I am out there

Trusted Contributor

They have some beautiful Xmas decor there. The picks, ornaments and coned trees are numerous and very well-priced.