Esteemed Contributor

Bethlehem lights woodland tree

I one some of you are still looking for this tree the one Lisa had on her christmas show in July. Could someone who face books maybe write her to ask if it is coming back into stock soon? I am not on Facebook. Maybe on her Friday christmas show, at least I hope it will be, so want the 71/2' multi !
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bethlehem lights woodland tree

Kitty, I addressed this on another thread, but I ordered this tree in July and my order was cancelled basically saying there was no stock to ship (usually, you go to a wait list status). I checked QVC's website almost every day to see if this tree was available again (I wanted the 9' multi). So...I have seen all the sizes pop in and out of stock within hours during the last few weeks (including the 7 1/2). Just type in the Search bar BETHLEHEM WOODLAND TREE and everything that is available in this tree will come up. The 9' finally became available on Oct 7th and I ordered it quickly (I have an EDD of Oct 21st), and keeping my fingers crossed that it will ship. Just keep checking every day! I feel that more stock will likely come in, but I would be surprised to see this tree get another presentation due to lack of availability.

Esteemed Contributor

Vintage noel, first of all Love your nik! I did see your thread and have been ever since checking each and every day since. The 71/2 was most likely available before I was checking. You are probably right, it will not have a presentation if more dose become available, so will have to be sure I check everyday and night ! I hope that your 9' comes to you it is the most awesome tree ! Would love a 9' but don't have the ceiling for it. Good luck !
Frequent Contributor

So, I ordered the 9' Woodland Christmas tree on Oct 7th when it became available, and again, my order sat in Processing for a week, then went to Backorder for a week, then my order was cancelled…again…today. I could go on, but it is what it is and I am disappointed that I won't be getting this tree this year.

Trusted Contributor

That is a bummer vintagenoel,

Wouldn't you think a company as big as the Q would have a better system to know what they did or didn't have in inventory and didn't oversell their items. Wouldn't think they could count on someone cancelling their order to fulfill another order.

Hope you can find a big tree that you like just as much.

JPC

Honored Contributor

This is so sad. That tree was wonderful, and for them to air them but not have them is a rather poor business decision. I refuse to accept that Q doesn't know what will sell, and sell well, then get as much of that product as possible before airing.

I get extremely tired of watching a presentation to get a good look at a product, just to have it sell out before they even get to it (think the sleigh in the LR show this last Friday). This stuff is mass manufactured in China, and they should be able to get tens of thousands of pieces, yet as they begin a presentation you hear "We started this presentation with 1700 pieces, and already this is last call". Really?

Frequent Contributor

At 8:19am est, there is an "as is" 7 1/2 ft BL Woodland Pine Christmas tree available in CLEAR if anyone is interested. Item H204242