Valued Contributor

VPH Sneak Peek album for 10/15 shows

Valued Contributor

Re: VPH Sneak Peek album for 10/15 shows

Thanks, I'm in "trouble". See quite a few things calling my name!!

Super Contributor

Thanks mallemo. I think I am "safe" this time although I still like that rocking horse. I just don't need it. ha! I know, I know, what does that have to do with it?

Enjoy the show everyone.

Valued Contributor

On 10/13/2014 grandma_2_2 said:

Thanks mallemo. I think I am "safe" this time although I still like that rocking horse. I just don't need it. ha! I know, I know, what does that have to do with it?

Enjoy the show everyone.

Did you see the rocking horse is at an "as is" price. That was all the motivation I needed!!

Esteemed Contributor

Ohhhhh, God help my checkbook. Love her shows and her items.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

On 10/13/2014 milly said:
On 10/13/2014 grandma_2_2 said:

Enjoy the show everyone.

Did you see the rocking horse is at an "as is" price. That was all the motivation I needed!!

Thanks milly, I did see it but I am trying really hard not to order it. I have ordered way more Christmas stuff this year than I need so I just have to stop. I'm running out of room! Guess I need to start passing things on to my girls. Thanks for the heads up though.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks so much for the peeks! Always look forward to them, so nice of you to post the link for us that don't Facebook. Don't see anything that catches my eye, at least not right now, that might change once I watch the shows! The rocking horse is a different one, the other one is not sparkled this one is and has the tree and teddy under it. I have that one. Dose not seem to be much new, a lot of older items being shown. I wonder if any new will still be shown or is it getting to late in the season now.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, Mallemo. I see nothing of interest to me this time which is a good thing since I overspent during HSN's craft day. Smile

Honored Contributor

I like the set of three sugared holly birds, but I did see that the back of them is undecorated. I sometimes use pieces like them for coffee table extras, but the plain back is not attractive so I'll probably pass on them. I've had some of the offerings for several years and they are very nice but not much new that I see. Thanks, mallemo.

Trusted Contributor

All I can say is I'm in big trouble and the shows are on my birthday! Darn, I'm going to have to DVR the night show, hope things don't sell out.