Valued Contributor

Can someone point me to the video where this was shown please?

The wreath that VPH showed on the YHJ show with the hammered mercury glass hurricane inside of it? I was visiting my MIL yesterday for her 85th birthday and found a beautiful hurricane in chocolate mercury glass while I was there. Just wanted some ideas. TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: Can someone point me to the video where this was shown please?

I saw that show, and ordered the orange due to the look of the hurricane inside the wreath. Was it the full berry wreath? I have this and use my hurricane inside, and it looks fantastic.

H203773

24 Autumn Berry Wreath by Valerie

Valued Contributor

On 10/11/2014 mousiegirl said:

I saw that show, and ordered the orange due to the look of the hurricane inside the wreath. Was it the full berry wreath? I have this and use my hurricane inside, and it looks fantastic.

H203773

Thanks for the reply. I don't think it was this wreath but I can't remember which one it was. I'll bet your display looks lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi mallemo. All of the item videos are not working for me for some reason. I did find two that might help:

The sugared fruit wreath showing the red hammered hurricane:

http://www.qvc.com/Sugared-Fruit-Garland-by-Valerie.product.H203454.html?refType=BROWSEMORE&refNumbe...

and the hydrangea wreath showing a hammered clear hurricane:

http://www.qvc.com/Autumnal-Hydrangea-and-Berry-Wreath-or-Garland-by-Valerie.product.H200916.html?re...

Honored Contributor

On 10/11/2014 mallemo said:

H203773

Thanks for the reply. I don't think it was this wreath but I can't remember which one it was. I'll bet your display looks lovely.

mallemo - this picture doesn't look much like the wreath, it is full of reddish, mostly, fat berries. The reason I think it might have been this wreath is because I already had the wreaths, and when I saw the hurricane in the wreath on the show, I thought it looked so good, and that is when I ordered the hurricanes, though it was the red hurricane used on the show. I don't know how to bring up Jill's show presentations, but I tried. Hope someone can help you, and tell how they brought the video up.

Esteemed Contributor

mousiegirl, I can't get the video to play for that berry wreath. Here is the link to the YHJ episodes. I haven't test them to see if they play.

Sorry, the link won't work. Just type in YHJ and click on the bottom right picture.

Valued Contributor

On 10/11/2014 SHOPR said:

Hi mallemo. All of the item videos are not working for me for some reason. I did find two that might help:

The sugared fruit wreath showing the red hammered hurricane:

http://www.qvc.com/Sugared-Fruit-Garland-by-Valerie.product.H203454.html?refType=BROWSEMORE&refNumbe...

and the hydrangea wreath showing a hammered clear hurricane:

http://www.qvc.com/Autumnal-Hydrangea-and-Berry-Wreath-or-Garland-by-Valerie.product.H200916.html?re...

Thanks SHOPR! I'll check these out. That was the wreath that I was trying to remember that they showed the hurricane in. For some reason I could just not remember which wreath it was.

Valued Contributor

On 10/11/2014 mallemo said:

H203773

mallemo - this picture doesn't look much like the wreath, it is full of reddish, mostly, fat berries. The reason I think it might have been this wreath is because I already had the wreaths, and when I saw the hurricane in the wreath on the show, I thought it looked so good, and that is when I ordered the hurricanes, though it was the red hurricane used on the show. I don't know how to bring up Jill's show presentations, but I tried. Hope someone can help you, and tell how they brought the video up.

No problem. Thanks for the help. It was the sugared fruit wreath that I originally saw the hurricane displayed in but this one is really pretty too. So did you keep the hurricanes, I can't remember?

Honored Contributor

"As Is" Autumnal Hydrangea and Berry Wreath or Garland

QVC Price: $44.00 As Is Price: $27.50
H204626
If you didn't see this, Mallemo.
Valued Contributor

On 10/11/2014 lucymo said:

"As Is" Autumnal Hydrangea and Berry Wreath or Garland

QVC Price: $44.00 As Is Price: $27.50
H204626
If you didn't see this, Mallemo.

Thank you!