Valued Contributor

Does anyone know where I could find a pierced/punched white ceramic candle lantern like this?

I have been looking for one of these for a few months now. The first photo is from StoneGable blog. The person who writes this blog lives near a Pottery Barn outlet and said she purchased it there. The second photo is from the Pottery Barn website. They have changed the shape and punched design of the lantern they are now carrying, but I still like it. I would like to have one in the large size, but it is around $90. I have a 15% off coupon, but the price is still around that, because the shipping for this item is around $14. That is more than I want to pay now.

I may call a Pottery Barn outlet, to see if they ship, but I don't think they do. I have checked Ebay, but haven't found anything. I have also googled, and looked, but what I am coming up with are many lattice work designs, and that looks a little too beachy themed for me. I like the look of the design in the two photos I posted. The current one on Pottery Barn's website is a snowflake pattern. If anyone sees anything in their travels, will you please post? Thank you.

/></p> <p> </p>

Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone know where I could find a pierced/punched white ceramic candle lantern like this?

Here is the second, current one from Pottery Barn. For some reason, I couldn't include it in the original post.

Contributor

Re: Does anyone know where I could find a pierced/punched white ceramic candle lantern like this?

I have an almost duplicate of the first lantern that I purchased at Home Goods. I live in Massachusetts. In fact, after a friend saw my lantern in my home, she thought I had purchased it at Pottery Barn. Not sure if the style is still available as I purchased it a year ago. It was half the price as well.
Valued Contributor

Littlerock, thank you. I will call HomeGoods today and ask if they have anything. I don't go there too often, because it is 25 miles away. HomeGoods has such great home decor items, don't they? I love the first lantern better than the second one, mainly because it isn't as winter themed. More year around.

Honored Contributor

I bought 2 of these in kohls recently. They are similar to the picture, but they are a red/brick kinda color. They have the handle, but a different design in the cut out. I bought them at different stores, in different states. They were in the clearance section by the candles/picture frames. Originally $55. I paid $15.
Esteemed Contributor

So pretty, rosehill. I like the first one, and like you, I'm not seeing it anywhere but google images. Looks like the tallest one of that first collection is 12.25 inches. Here is the original item link:

http://www.potterybarn.com/products/punched-ceramic-lanterns/

Valued Contributor

Thanks, graycats & shopr! I will just have to keep a look out locally. I love the look of these ceramic candle lanterns, and a white or off white one could be used year around.

Graycats-your brick red lanterns sound beautiful. If I am in Kohls, I will surely look. Shopr-you found the original one! Don't you just love it? Smile

Contributor

Back in August Sam's club had a set of three of these for 29.00 .( 3 different sizes) Haven't seen them since, but each clubs has different things.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Pier One has something like these.

Valued Contributor

Hi Kathyz & Brii, thanks for the ideas. I looked on Pier 1's website last evening and searched for ceramic candle lantern and nothing came up. Kathyz- I bet they are all gone at Sams. Seems they usually close out seasonal items, and if this was considered summer, then I am sure they are gone. Thank you both.