Honored Contributor

Out of curiosity; did anyone "vote" on the Albany thread?

The discussion is closed and there is a link to vote on whether or not we feel the discussion should have been left open, closed or deleted.

I voted.

Honored Contributor

Re: Out of curiosity; did anyone ""vote"" on the Albany thread?

I've stopped voting on all threads. QVC, newspaper, political polls. You name it. Fiurther, since we have no real idea why or how threads get closed, I just cn't get my head into the controversy for Albany's threads or any others.

I do know posters here hate it when another poster puts them down, but lots of posters think nothing of terribly derogatory remarks about others. I've never cross referenced any of the commenters, but if I were earning a living doing media sites, I would program to cross reference posters. I bet I'd find some very interesting information!

Honored Contributor

I voted.

Honored Contributor

Where do you vote?

Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 ValuSkr said:

Where do you vote?

On the very last post which is a QVC post. It states that the thread has been closed and provides a link for you to vote.

Esteemed Contributor

I just voted because I appreciate QVC giving an explanation after closing a thread to additional comments.

Thanks, Keyai.

Esteemed Contributor

I did vote and it should have been closed as it was devolving fast as do many host specific threads.

Super Contributor

I did.It's in the For The Home Talk forum btw if anybody's looking for it.KUDOS to QVC for the poll!

Respected Contributor

If posters on this Board do not have the right to their opinions and cannot express them without being deleted, then what good are the Boards to QVC? How will they know how something that was said or something that was done is not acceptable. How can they know which vendors are liked and which are really turning their viewers off? Yes, I know we vote with our wallets, but it seems to me we have the right to express our opinions without being deleted. And not all opines are going to be positive.

Honored Contributor

I did.