Honored Contributor

LR's 12-Piece White Glittered Cedar Branches

For those that missed out, I just noticed they are now available on waitlist (probably til the day of LR's show on the 10th) for those interested. I would not wait if you have been wanting them. When they get restocked, they don't come in really huge massive quantities...maybe a few thousand at most. I know the last time they were available, they were sold out in a blink of an eye.

They are AWESOME picks...and HUGE (they can easily be put in a tall vase/urn with some micro lights and mixed with other picks too)! I have 2 sets...one set I will keep big/as is in size, the other set I will cut/size as I need them for various vignettes...

They also have a perfect 5-star review Wink

Item # is H203472...HTH Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: LR's 12-Piece White Glittered Cedar Branches

Strange..now they are 'sold out'...looks like a few folks might have gotten on the WL, or the 'powers that be' saw my thread and didn't want the picks selling out before the LR show...who knows... {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Well, all I can say is keep your eye out for them closer to LR's show.

Trusted Contributor

How much are these, because Hobby Lobby has something VERY similar for $1.00/each.

Respected Contributor

I have these and they are great. I have them in a large vase with my sunflowers. I plan on using them in garland.
Honored Contributor

I have thick snow and glittered branches that I purchased at pottery barn many years ago. Since then I have looked to purchase more of these type of branches and could not find anything that came close to what I had and I looked at all the usual places and some unusual places....

Honored Contributor

On 9/30/2014 RedHeadedWench said:

How much are these, because Hobby Lobby has something VERY similar for $1.00/each.

I got them at the CIJ price of $22.12 for each set. As for what HL has, I haven't looked at their holiday picks recently. The last time I was there, it was early August when I bought several items to decorate for Fall.

Although the LR picks are not nearly as economical as the HL ones, I will say that they are worth every penny of a tad over $2 each (of coarse when you include S&H and tax). Additionally, keep in mind, these are HUGE, so VERY versatile!!!

I LOVE saving money, and do so whenever I can...by couponing, searching for the lowest prices, buying many 'as is' items, etc. However, sometimes it is absolutely worth spending a little more to get a great product...

JMO of coarse Smile

Valued Contributor

On 9/30/2014 RedHeadedWench said:

I looked online for these, RHW, and couldn't find them. Or, did you see them in the store? The closest HL to me is 30 miles away, so I don't go there very often.

Not applicable

Where's the wait list?

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 eskimo women said:

Where's the wait list?

Read my 2nd post

Trusted Contributor

I was at Michael's today and they had some beautiful white picks and garlands. I would check out the store before 10/10...