Valued Contributor

VPH Sneak Peek album for Oct. 1st show

Trusted Contributor

Re: VPH Sneak Peek album for Oct. 1st show

Thanks for the heads up mallemo. I see where someone asked about the bottle brush trees coming but in the picture with the red house but that hasn't been answered yet. I really want those trees but I think I read where they won't be coming back.

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, mallemo. Nothing much new, not that I need anything else to tempt me.

Super Contributor

Hi mallemo!! What are you getting???

I'm with SHOPR . . .

JPC, I found some nice bottle brushes at Michael's last year. I don't remember what Val's looked like so I can't compare. Are Val's distinctively different than the usual kind of BB?

Hope you find some something that works; will keep an eye out for you!

Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Thanks for the heads up mallemo. I see where someone asked about the bottle brush trees coming but in the picture with the red house but that hasn't been answered yet. I really want those trees but I think I read where they won't be coming back. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

JPC

I would really like to know why these weren't brought back since they were such a hit. I happen to have bought one set and when I saw them, wished I had bought more, they are really super. Maybe next Christmas in July.

Super Contributor

Thank you! I had wanted the frosted sleigh with santa and reindeer last year, but missed it - I think that's all I will be getting!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/29/2014 whitelinen said:

Hi mallemo!! What are you getting???

I'm with SHOPR . . .

JPC, I found some nice bottle brushes at Michael's last year. I don't remember what Val's looked like so I can't compare. Are Val's distinctively different than the usual kind of BB?

Hope you find some something that works; will keep an eye out for you!

Here is the link to Valerie's set. I've been on the lookout for some for JPC when I visit websites, etc. I haven't seen any this tall. Notice that the shortest ones are still 9 inches! I did see a set of a few smaller ones at HL, though. http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-7-Glitter-Trees-by-Valerie.product.H201110.html

Valued Contributor

I understand why they use a Sold Out before the show but couldn't they at least show the pix and give a price. What's so hard about that to do? Sheesh...

Maria

Honored Contributor

Sometimes, I want to revisit the item I purchased to see the description, etc., but it is no longer available to see, which is very annoying.

Honored Contributor