Trusted Contributor

Has anyone received these Illuminart pieces and what do you think? I love the new version with the snow falling but wondering about another piece requiring 6 batteries and if they last?

Trusted Contributor

Those are cool MTH. I hadn't seen them before so checked them and the video out. Only thing I noticed was what they said the names were is different than on .com. The only one right is the church, the other 2 are backwards or Dan and Leslie were backwards. So I wonder which is which

Was waiting for them to give the battery life but as usual they never did.

JPC

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for checking. I went back and watched the video again too and I didn't hear anything about the batteries either. I was hoping someone has already tried them out. I don't usually go for items like that but I really liked the snow effect when I saw it presented. I keep going back to it but wanted to see if anyone had an opinion on it. Hopefully someone will receive one that they bought and let me know if they last more than a week. I would have with 6 batteries, it would have decent battery life but who knows.

Super Contributor

Hi MTH - I have H200491 in the Santa option that I got from my mom last Christmas. I never got a chance to use it yet, but last year I bought one similar from our local Hallmark and I only had to change the batteries once towards the end of the season (but I still wanted to keep enjoying it!). Obviously these are not the same items, but it was similar in that it is a lighted canvas print. I believe the one I used last year took 3 AA batteries if I remember correctly. I looked at this option you are considering and they are pretty! Really wish I would have not opened this thread! lol

Trusted Contributor
On 9/25/2014 kelluvspippi26 said:

Hi MTH - I have H200491 in the Santa option that I got from my mom last Christmas. I never got a chance to use it yet, but last year I bought one similar from our local Hallmark and I only had to change the batteries once towards the end of the season (but I still wanted to keep enjoying it!). Obviously these are not the same items, but it was similar in that it is a lighted canvas print. I believe the one I used last year took 3 AA batteries if I remember correctly. I looked at this option you are considering and they are pretty! Really wish I would have not opened this thread! lol

Hi Kel: Nice to see you again. Thanks for the info. Sorry about opening another can of worms but I really was drawn to this one too. Still on the fence about it so I may wait to see if any reviews start coming in. I guess its too early for those that ordered them just last week. Let me know if you decide to order one. I'm sure I'll cave at some point too.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/25/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Those are cool MTH. I hadn't seen them before so checked them and the video out. Only thing I noticed was what they said the names were is different than on .com. The only one right is the church, the other 2 are backwards or Dan and Leslie were backwards. So I wonder which is which

JPC

JPC you are right that the hosts mixed up the names. I guess I would go by what's online as opposed to what Dan said. Very observant of you!!!

Trusted Contributor

JPC

JPC you are right that the hosts mixed up the names. I guess I would go by what's online as opposed to what Dan said. Very observant of you!!!

Trusted Contributor
On 9/26/2014 MTH said:

JPC

I kinda wonder if .com is wrong since Dan and Leslie said the one with the horse & buggy is Going to grandmas house and then Leslie said "over the river and thru the woods to grandmothers house we go" I made a wall hanging like that one year with the horse, buggy, mom, dad and kids going over the bridge etc so I think the Q could be wrong. I had that happen one other time years ago where they had things mislabeled.

Would hate to have your order the one and get the other so if you decide you might want to check with CS to make sure which is which.

JPC

Trusted Contributor
On 9/26/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:
On 9/26/2014 MTH said:

JPC

I kinda wonder if .com is wrong since Dan and Leslie said the one with the horse & buggy is Going to grandmas house and then Leslie said "over the river and thru the woods to grandmothers house we go" I made a wall hanging like that one year with the horse, buggy, mom, dad and kids going over the bridge etc so I think the Q could be wrong. I had that happen one other time years ago where they had things mislabeled.

Would hate to have your order the one and get the other so if you decide you might want to check with CS to make sure which is which.

JPC0

Good Point. I will have to call them when I order it. I wonder if anyone will mention that in the reviews once they start coming in.

Trusted Contributor
On 9/26/2014 MTH said:
On 9/26/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:
On 9/26/2014 MTH said:

JPC

JPC0

Good Point. I will have to call them when I order it. I wonder if anyone will mention that in the reviews once they start coming in.

That's a good point MTH. We will have to keep an eye on the reviews to see if anything is said. I have my doubts if CS would know which is which either.

JPC