Honored Contributor

I happened to wake up at 3:00 so was able to see his show with Stacy. They had a great time, and it was so obvious he really liked her and was having a great time, said so at the end, even putting his hand on hers,. It was one of the nicest shows I have ever seen him do because he seemed so happy. Anyway, he showed some new items, one of which I couldn't resist which is an open book entitled The Night Before Christmas, eight reindeer on top, kids snuggled in bed, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: Jim Shore Christmas Items

I saw that piece and I'm trying to talk myself out of it because I have so much stuff already. It is so cute!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Every Christmas Eve while DD was young, we would read this story, so just had to get it.

Trusted Contributor

I missed the show since it was on in the middle of the night. Wish they would give him more daytime hours because I so enjoy watching his shows. I did check on line to see what I had missed and noticed that piece you were talking about mousiegirl. It is really a nice piece and a good price too.

The piece I might have bought was the snowman since I collect them but didn't care for the hands on the snowman. The 1st time I saw the hands, they reminded me of the Grinch's hands. I do see it was on waitlist so it must have been popular. Usually a majority of his items are sold out by the time I check in the morning. Don't know if they don't bring that many in or what. Maybe that is the reason he is on in the middle of the night so there aren't as many viewing and less disappointed shoppers.

Let us know what you think mousiegirl when you get your piece.

JPC

Honored Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

I missed the show since it was on in the middle of the night. Wish they would give him more daytime hours because I so enjoy watching his shows. I did check on line to see what I had missed and noticed that piece you were talking about mousiegirl. It is really a nice piece and a good price too.

The piece I might have bought was the snowman since I collect them but didn't care for the hands on the snowman. The 1st time I saw the hands, they reminded me of the Grinch's hands. I do see it was on waitlist so it must have been popular. Usually a majority of his items are sold out by the time I check in the morning. Don't know if they don't bring that many in or what. Maybe that is the reason he is on in the middle of the night so there aren't as many viewing and less disappointed shoppers.

JPC

JPC - you probably know that his items are available on ebay, this one for $5.00 less, but of course, no easy pay there. I will post, but it takes so long for things to arrive here, there will probably already be reviews up by the time I receive it. I usually miss his shows also and have wondered why he is mainly on in the wee hours of the morning.

Trusted Contributor

I was awake too because my dogs heard raccoons and went ballistic so I watched some of his show. I ended up getting the Peanuts manger scene!

Honored Contributor

On 9/24/2014 FlowershopGirl said:

I was awake too because my dogs heard raccoons and went ballistic so I watched some of his show. I ended up getting the Peanuts manger scene!

That was really cute, and Jim's explanation of why Lucy was who she was in the scene, i.e., to put her into a position where she couldn't be her usual mischievous self, lol.

Honored Contributor

On 9/24/2014 FlowershopGirl said:

I can relate to the dogs and raccoons, lol, enough to wake the dead!

Trusted Contributor

On 9/24/2014 mousiegirl said:

JPC

JPC - you probably know that his items are available on ebay, this one for $5.00 less, but of course, no easy pay there. I will post, but it takes so long for things to arrive here, there will probably already be reviews up by the time I receive it. I usually miss his shows also and have wondered why he is mainly on in the wee hours of the morning.

I have bought a few hard to find pieces from ebay mousiegirl but usually by from skylinegifts.com. Sometimes less money or about the same but free S&H after $45.00 I believe and no tax. I have also found some things on Amazon.

Enjoy your new piece.

JPC

Honored Contributor

On 9/24/2014 mousiegirl said:

JPC

I have bought a few hard to find pieces from ebay mousiegirl but usually by from skylinegifts.com. Sometimes less money or about the same but free S&H after $45.00 I believe and no tax. I have also found some things on Amazon.

Enjoy your new piece.

JPC

Thank you. I forgot about Amazon.