Valued Contributor

VPH Sugared Fruit Wreath and Garland

In addition to an early airing it looks like it will also be presented in You're Home with Jill and both are on Easy Pay.

Valued Contributor

Re: VPH Sugared Fruit Wreath and Garland

Plus this pillar holder but it does not say it's from VPH.

Here

Honored Contributor

I love the wreath and keep going back looking at it. I'd probably use it as a candle ring for a 4"x12" white candle that I got at Target. I almost ordered it last week when it first showed up but keep putting it off, it will probably sell out while I decide. Thanks mallemo, for the info.

Trusted Contributor

Hey lucy,

I am going to enable you now{#emotions_dlg.devil2} and say push the button. If you have been eying it for so long and still checking back on it, I say go for it. Speaking from experience, I have held off on things only to have them sell out then I kick myself for not getting it at the time. Especially once the reviews start rolling in on how nice they are. Still kicking myself on cancelling my order for Valeries bottle brush trees last year. I am now on the hunt for some nice ones this year and having no luck.

Now, aren't you glad I voiced my opinion.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Have a great day

JPC

Honored Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Hey lucy,

I am going to enable you now{#emotions_dlg.devil2} and say push the button. If you have been eying it for so long and still checking back on it, I say go for it. Speaking from experience, I have held off on things only to have them sell out then I kick myself for not getting it at the time. Especially once the reviews start rolling in on how nice they are. Still kicking myself on cancelling my order for Valeries bottle brush trees last year. I am now on the hunt for some nice ones this year and having no luck.

Have a great day

JPC

You betcha, I needed that. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} I didn't get those trees either, looked at them too long. I got some white bottle brush trees (3) on QVC earlier this year and I like them.

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 mallemo said:

Plus this pillar holder but it does not say it's from VPH.

Here

These look similar to Jill's Fall pillars that I missed, so I am in trouble. Thank you for posting the picture. It looks as if the bow can be removed, as I see a loop. Does anyone else see this? It would be great if it could be removed so that the pillars can be used year round.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/24/2014 lucymo said:

Hey lucy,

Have a great day

JPC

You betcha, I needed that. {#emotions_dlg.unsure} I didn't get those trees either, looked at them too long. I got some white bottle brush trees (3) on QVC earlier this year and I like them.

Your white bottle brush trees sound nice lucy. I missed seeing those too.

Be sure to let us know what you decide on the fruit wreath.

JPC

Honored Contributor

Hey lucy,

Have a great day

JPC

JPC

Well, I ordered the sugared fruit wreath. I am going to stop looking at all these lovely things that tempt me into a lunatic and I order it. If you don't order it, I'll post back when it arrives and let you all know how beautiful it is. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} See, I'm always optimistic about these pieces of décor that I order.

Trusted Contributor

Hey lucy,

Have a great day

JPC

JPC

Well, I ordered the sugared fruit wreath. I am going to stop looking at all these lovely things that tempt me into a lunatic and I order it. If you don't order it, I'll post back when it arrives and let you all know how beautiful it is. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} See, I'm always optimistic about these pieces of décor that I order.

I know you will love it lucy and it will look so good with the candle in the middle of it. I just have no place to put it so I won't be ordering.

Can't wait to see what you think

JPC

Honored Contributor

Hey lucy,

Have a great day

JPC

JPC

I know you will love it lucy and it will look so good with the candle in the middle of it. I just have no place to put it so I won't be ordering.

Can't wait to see what you think

JPC

I should have mine by the end of the week, so I will post my review also. I think I am a goner re the new sugared fruit pillars.