Respected Contributor

Is this a joke? Hands down, the dumbest product on the Q

Pourri & Co. 24-piece Assorted Advent Calendar$70 for an advent calendar filled w/ a variety of tiny sprays.......A I missing something? First of all, WHY in the world are bath sprays, etc., tucked inside of an advent calendar AND, why on earth would anyone buy this??? Sorry, but this is just really stupid!

Valued Contributor

Re: Is this a joke? Hands down, the dumbest product on the Q

i think $70 is super overpriced for that item, although i think it's a cute idea if you know someone who loves to try different fragrances. would be a cute grab gift too if it was less expensive.

Trusted Contributor

It's only just begun. Gets more dumb the closer to the Holidays we get
Trusted Contributor

These are samples of poo-pourri. I watched the presentation and thought it was kind of a good idea for a bunch of stocking stuffers.

Respected Contributor

Right on time

Honored Contributor

Sephora has a calendar of perfume sprays. It is 70 dollars BUT there is coupon in it for 50 dollars toward a bottle of perfume they sell. I bought one for my daughter one year at Sephora. She loved it. She tried all the perfumes (15 or 20 of them) then took her coupon and bought a bottle. I think she had to kick in a few bucks.

But IDK about 70 dollars for that amount of samples. And an advent calendar> Not for me, but someone will buy it

Esteemed Contributor

Its a terrific gift to clean up some of the miserable comments and general unhappiness ""sprayed"" on the boards by some.

Valued Contributor

Au contraire, OP...obviously you weren't watching the Q during the dubious days of the wooden moose pooping brown pellet candies. Now, there was a classy presentation to make your jaw drop, lol!

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Honored Contributor

Novelty/ for a present.

Honored Contributor

Uh no I've been around long enough to remember when QVC sold the pooping moose. Remember ladies?? Now that is stupid!

"Pure Michigan"