Regular Contributor

Bliss Lights TSV on October 21st

Hi...

I just noticed in my October issue of the Insider magazine
that Bliss Lights has a TSV on October 21st.

I wonder what it is ???
Does anyone know ???{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I saw about a month or 2 ago......

HSN had a similar product that was their TSV....
ONLY............
The Laser Lights were a combination of Red AND Green ALL IN ONE....
No need to buy 2 !!!

With all the Bliss coverage lately, I am wondering if Bliss is trying to sell
off the 1 color lasers and now have a combo version.

If they don't, they should think about doing the combos.
(Battery Operated with timers would be great too as sadly,{#emotions_dlg.sad} I do
not have an outside outlet so I am hoping they come out with THAT!!)Kiss

Valued Contributor

Re: Bliss Lights TSV on October 21st

I'd love to try these lights. Last year, a neighbor had a tree with red on top and green on the trunk, it was so cool. I was so perplexed as to how they got the two colors without a hitch...they used Bliss Lights! They are really, really, cool.

Trusted Contributor

I would wager a bet that it is going to be the new model that has the lights that move. I was going to buy the original one that QVC sells, but when I went to the Bliss Lights website, and saw the new model with the lights that move, I decided to wait until the new model comes up on the Q.
Honored Contributor

I can hardly wait. A whole day of lights, wow.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have the green lights and the blue lights. I would love to use them inside at times, but I cannot figure out how to place them so the laser is not easy to see and can hurt someone's eyes from looking directly into it. Any help?

Super Contributor

I want WHITE as a choice....love my Blue...but how awesome would white ones be??????
Esteemed Contributor

I have the ones that Shop sold last year. They were combo red/green and were half the price of Bliss & covered more area. I expect that soon Home Depot/Lowes will be carrying them.

Regular Contributor

On 9/23/2014 SunnysMom said: I want WHITE as a choice....love my Blue...but how awesome would white ones be??????

OR WHITE SNOWFLAKES !!!!!

Super Contributor

On 9/23/2014 PeterDM said: I would wager a bet that it is going to be the new model that has the lights that move. I was going to buy the original one that QVC sells, but when I went to the Bliss Lights website, and saw the new model with the lights that move, I decided to wait until the new model comes up on the Q.

The only problem with the new one on Bliss website is it doesn't have a Timer & they only have it in Green. I don't understand if it is new why it doesn't have a timer. I too would like to have white snowflake lights.

Diamonds22

Trusted Contributor

On 9/24/2014 Diamonds22 said:
On 9/23/2014 PeterDM said: I would wager a bet that it is going to be the new model that has the lights that move. I was going to buy the original one that QVC sells, but when I went to the Bliss Lights website, and saw the new model with the lights that move, I decided to wait until the new model comes up on the Q.

The only problem with the new one on Bliss website is it doesn't have a Timer & they only have it in Green. I don't understand if it is new why it doesn't have a timer. I too would like to have white snowflake lights.

Diamonds22

Blisslights sells a timer separately for $15. They would probably sell that separately or maybe even include it as a special package for QVC. The Blisslights Move also comes in Blue. I just hope they don't drag out the same model they are always showing for the TSV. I'm tired of that presentation.