Contributor

I love the Christmas Season. However, when QVC and other networks, start plugging away with the fake comerical side of it starting non stop in July, I can't help but get weary of the whole thing. Maybe need to remember "Christmas Season". I realize this is only my opinion and that others may enjoy the non stop programming. I'm glad I can change the channel and do. I put this post under the "For the Home Talk" because didn't know where else it would fit.

Honored Contributor

Re: Happy I can change channel

Remote controls are a wonderful thing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The horrible programming always seems to happen when I'm stuck home with some sort of remodel going on. Like today, for instance.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Super Contributor

Yes, thank goodness you can change the channel.......{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

If the Christmas programming offered better products and more of a selection I'd not mind it, but it doesn't so I do, and yes, thankfully I can change the channel... assuming I was watching in the first place... I rarely am these days.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I love my remote control.

Super Contributor

I think the subject matter of this thread has been discussed to death and most of us are of the same thinking.

But let's just leave it with the opinion of the OP and share a toast that it is wonderful that we all have the option of using our remotes, so our Christmas isn't ruined !!! There...enough said !!!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/1/2014 stevieb said:

If the Christmas programming offered better products and more of a selection I'd not mind it, but it doesn't so I do, and yes, thankfully I can change the channel... assuming I was watching in the first place... I rarely am these days.

I wouldn't mind all that much if there was ever anything new and different, but weeks of offering the same "special" Xmas merchandise (flash pad, anyone?) that is now limited to almost no new vendors or never-before-seen items is just.plain.boring as heck. Almost no new anything ever any more, and the Neverending Xmas is just part of that.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all