Honored Contributor

A Lisa Roberson Christmas 2 hr special...

...mark your calendar folks...October 10th from 9-11pm est {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

We can all keep each other informed on when new items and returning faves are restocked Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: A Lisa Roberson Christmas 2 hr special...

So ""Christmas in July"" has become Christmas Most of the Time from July to December? Aren't people turned off? I am.

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 ValuSkr said:

So "Christmas in July" has become Christmas Most of the Time from July to December? Aren't people turned off? I am.

Totally turned off, I do not celebrate Christmas so I ignore most of the themed programs

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info..I enjoy her Christmas specials.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up SL! I' ll make sure I don't miss it. I love her shows & always look forward to them. I'll be working crazy hours as I'm off vacation Monday. Please post any new items. Love this time of he year!
Honored Contributor

One of an increasingly few QVC Christmas programs that I still sort of look forward to. Lisa usually has enjoyable holiday shows.

And yes, from here on out, it'll be more Christmas rather than less. It's a turn-off but it is what it is and they do it every year. Unfortunately, it seems like they also sell the same things and program the same shows every year.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Is this for sure a ""home décor"" show? I remember last year she had a Christmas ""special"" and it was all fashion and people were disappointed.

Respected Contributor

On 9/20/2014 kelluvspippi26 said:

Is this for sure a ""home décor"" show? I remember last year she had a Christmas ""special"" and it was all fashion and people were disappointed.

I don't think we'll know until the show airs. Hope it's all home decor.Smiley Happy

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the news, SL. It will be worth checking out if it's home decor themed. I enjoyed her CIJ show. I know many folks are hoping the glittered and sequined trees will return in white.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info. I always look forward to Lisa's Christmas Shows. She Always has lovely items, great ideas and tips for Decorating.