Esteemed Contributor

Next Land's End 30% Off Sale?

Anyone know when the next LE 30% off sale will be?

Wanting to buy some new flannel sheets from them but waiting for a sale. I think the 30% off is the biggest reduction they offer.

Any ideas??

TIA!!

Super Contributor

Re: Next Land's End 30% Off Sale?

I have only recently made Land's End purchases. So far, I've been getting emails from them when they have sales. Last week (or possibly the week before) it was 20% off entire purchase. I've not yet seen a 30%. I'll be waiting for it! ; )

Super Contributor

There's 30% off one regularly priced item now through Sunday.

Promotion code: CHIC

Pin #: 1112

Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

Riverside, thank you!! I'll invest in a sheet set as a single item!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm new to LE, too. Shopped this time last year for new flannel sheets based on the rec's here and I was very happy!

All the LE reviews for sheets on their site advised to "wait for a sale".

Honored Contributor

Snow, get on their email list ASAP, so you'll always know when sales, etc. are going on. They'll also supply promo codes.

SO much easier and faster than posting here, and having to rely on others..

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/19/2014 feline groovy said:

Snow, get on their email list ASAP, so you'll always know when sales, etc. are going on. They'll also supply promo codes.

SO much easier and faster than posting here, and having to rely on others..

I'll do that!

I've been checking their website regularly and came up empty. So I post today and there it is......on their website! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Super Contributor

I agree about getting on their email list! I just got an email this morning - 30% one item!

Hurry- offer ends at 11:59 pm Sept 21!

Also, when I signed up for e-mails, I don't have to enter promo codes - they automatically apply them.

Contributor

How to save 30% on one regularly priced item!
Simply click any link in this e-mail and the Promotion Code and PIN will automatically be applied to your order. Or at checkout‚ manually enter the Promotion Code STYLE and PIN 02890423.

Limited one time use per day. Save 30% on one regularly priced item online, in-store or by phone (excludes Buy More and Save pricing, Back Rack, monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes, duties,LandsEnd Business Outfitters purchases, and excluded items as marked). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Product selection may vary by store. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, September 21, 2014.

Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/19/2014 JackieBlue said:

I have only recently made Land's End purchases. So far, I've been getting emails from them when they have sales. Last week (or possibly the week before) it was 20% off entire purchase. I've not yet seen a 30%. I'll be waiting for it! ; )

I get emails from Lands End everyday or two. I brought pants about a month ago with 30%.

Super Contributor

I'm impressed by the quality of the items I've purchased so far from Lands End. Also, the sales price promos.

Have any of you purchased shoes from LE? If so, what did you think of the comfort and quality?