Respected Contributor

I Just Ordered Valerie's New Plaid Trees & Presents

H203871

I hope I have better luck with these items than I had with the CIJ things I ordered.

For the first time in years, I want to decorate with multi-colored lights (I miss them!) These items would work perfectly on my mantle & hearth. I just hope they arrive in PERFECT condition, for a change. Hopefully they all sit LEVEL, aren't broken, & light up like they're supposed to.

I kind of want an old-school type decor this year. I've been doing the elegant, clear lights look for several years. I do love that, but it's time to shake things up. Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: I Just Ordered Valerie's New Plaid Trees & Presents

They are pretty. I would have considered a set if they were all of the red. The blue plaid just would clash with the rest of my decor...the red would have been great...oh well. Although there is the gold/silver set, with all the spheres I already have in gold/silver, I'm passing.

Maybe during the presentation I'll change my mind...lol Smile

Honored Contributor

I have always been "old school" for Christmas, always colored lights, red and green decor. Colored lights are so warm as opposed to white. Hope your items are in perfect condition.

Respected Contributor

Smile Hi Susan

I have spheres, too (of course I do....a few colors Wink).

These items all go perfectly with things I haven't decorated with for years. I have some hand-made wooden reindeer with red blinking noses...all different sizes...TONS of personality! I pretty much have to go old-school when I use them. One of them is medium dog-size!

I need a change...I need color this year. Crossing my fingers I like the new items.

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 mousiegirl said:

I have always been "old school" for Christmas, always colored lights, red and green decor. Colored lights are so warm as opposed to white. Hope your items are in perfect condition.

That's actually my favorite of all. It makes me warm & happy. Smile

Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 goldenretriever said:

Smile Hi Susan

I have spheres, too (of course I do....a few colors Wink).

These items all go perfectly with things I haven't decorated with for years. I have some hand-made wooden reindeer with red blinking noses...all different sizes...TONS of personality! I pretty much have to go old-school when I use them. One of them is medium dog-size!

I need a change...I need color this year. Crossing my fingers I like the new items.

Hi goldenretriever,

Ok...I just ordered the plaid set in 'multi'. I went back to VPH FB pic and Valerie states that the blue tree is darker than what is shown...so that sold me. I"ll be looking forward to the presentation. I decorate with a lot of plaid Smile

You are a GREAT enabler too {#emotions_dlg.devil2}...............{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi goldenretriever,

Ok...I just ordered the plaid set in 'multi'. I went back to VPH FB pic and Valerie states that the blue tree is darker than what is shown...so that sold me. I"ll be looking forward to the presentation. I decorate with a lot of plaid Smile

You are a GREAT enabler too {#emotions_dlg.devil2}...............

We seem to always connect on this forum with our purchases. We'll have to compare notes when these arrive....you tell me yours are straight, & I'll complain how mine sit at an angle. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 goldenretriever said:
On 9/19/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi goldenretriever,

You are a GREAT enabler too {#emotions_dlg.devil2}...............

We seem to always connect on this forum with our purchases. We'll have to compare notes when these arrive....you tell me yours are straight, & I'll complain how mine sit at an angle. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Just tilt your head...works everytime {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

You're a hoot! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

May I suggest ordering 2 sets, then send back the set that doesn't lean 'as much' Wink

Respected Contributor

Susan

Maybe the Q would give me an extra-special discount if I order the VPH items by the 1/2 dozen. That way I could mix-n-match items to get 1 good set.

And yet I order more.....I'm such a sucker for Christmas decor. Maybe I should sign up for holiday decor rehab.

Respected Contributor

I'm really trying hard not to order the trees. I love both color sets, but when reading the descriptions, it states the trees take 9 AA batteries & the presents take 8??? I'm no mental math giant, but does that mean one of the presents would only take 2? I hope this question doesn't make me look totally stupid, lol! I take no offense if so. I can't wait to see these presented.