Honored Contributor

Just a FYI, I went to Tuesday Morning today, and they have a nice assortment of beautiful Fall décor and also Christmas décor! I didn't buy anything, but I'm thinking of going back tomorrow, hope what I want is still there, LOL!

Honored Contributor

Hi Hooty. I love going there. Especially around this time of year.

Honored Contributor

The nearest Tuesday Morning is 40 miles away so I don't get there often. But, Hooty, you're tempting me to go. I just can't stand hearing about nice decorations and not checking it out. Smile Thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

I thought our Tuesday Mornings went out of business! I guess they just moved. But the last time I was in a store it was a complete dump! Stuff strewn on the floor, piled on tables. I just thought...people shop here?? Hopefully other stores are nicer.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I've never heard of Tuesday Morning but found one twelve miles away and will go today.

Honored Contributor

I always forget about Tuesday Morning. There is one not too far from me, but it's kind of hidden away in a corner and I never think about going there.

Honored Contributor

I had to return a few things yesterday at Home Goods, and they have some beautiful Fall wreaths, much nicer than a month ago when I was last there, not to mention other Fall items and Halloween. I had to get out fast, lol, since I already bought Valerie's wreaths and garlands.