Occasional Contributor

Saw Jill Bauer tonight - she looks like she's had plastic surgery on eyes/maybe chin too

She looks great but really different{#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Super Contributor

Re: Saw Jill Bauer tonight - she looks like she's had plastic surgery on eyes/maybe chin too

Seriously I really doubt it.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Saw Jill Bauer tonight - she looks like she's had plastic surgery on eyes/maybe chin too

She looked the same to me, don't think she has had work done at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I could be wrong but she just doesn't seem the type for plastic surgery.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Frequent Contributor

Oh geez!!!!!!!! She looks no different. Her hair is a bit longer. Why does everything every host does or says have to be picked apart??? I mean really!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Jill's face reminds me of Sally Field's face, a doll face that never seems to age ( until they are very old).

Honored Contributor

She hasn't been absent long enough to have had surgery and get over the swelling and discoloration.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Geez....no surgery. She just looks really pretty!

Super Contributor

Jill's hair looks really good today. It's longer and fuller.

Super Contributor

On 9/17/2014 KringleB said:

Oh geez!!!!!!!! She looks no different. Her hair is a bit longer. Why does everything every host does or says have to be picked apart??? I mean really!!!!!!

ITA!