Frequent Contributor

What happened to Luminara candles?

Just did a search to find some candles for my pedestals & noticed there wasn't any luminara's listed. When did they take them away? Does anyone know if they will bring them back?
Valued Contributor

Re: What happened to Luminara candles?

I wonder if QVC has ended their relationship with Luminara? There is another thread about disappearing Luminara on the Candles forum. One poster said she asked on the Luminara Facebook page. Maybe someone will respond to her question. I love Luminara and QVC had a really nice selection of them.

Contributor

I find this oddly odd because I just got an email from the Q saying they were extending my waitlist order because stock was expected. This order is for the Luminara Churchill Lantern. I have one. LOVE IT! Ordered another. I just searched Luminara not too long ago & there were dozens of items! Hope they come back, love them.
Honored Contributor

Wow! Something is up. I was looking at candles about a week ago (I think, time does get away from me) and there were still Luminaras on there then. Something "big" has had to happen to have them disappear that quickly, because if they were just discontinuing them, they would have dwindled away slowly.

I don't think the reviews were bad enough for Q to yank them out of inventory, and they seemed to be popular enough. I know between my mom and me we bought a ton of them.

They are available many other places now, but are usually more expensive, and often less choices in styles and colors. I'm not a happy camper right now, because it looks like Q is done with them. Hope I'm wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know, but I hope this is just temporary. The more I think about them, the more I wish I'd ordered H203265 when they showed up recently.

photo Capture_zps0f71bf93.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have 2 Churchill Lanterns on waitlist. I have been waiting patiently for them since August 12th and they said they will be shipped Sept. 18th...tomorrow.... so we will see what happens.

Super Contributor

Hope I didn't miss my chance to buy here. Found SHOPR's candes above too late. They are incredibly expensive on the Luminara site:

9"" pillar 69.95

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/17/2014 whitelinen said:

Hope I didn't miss my chance to buy here. Found SHOPR's candes above too late. They are incredibly expensive on the Luminara site:

9" pillar 69.95

Hey whitelinen. The set I mentioned contained a 5" and a 7" rustic candle, each with the new 360 degree scalloped top. I have not seen them for sale anywhere else. I am really hoping they show back up here, because of Q's good return policy. I think they were around $50-55 for the set, in several colors.

Super Contributor

Luminara Primitive Oatmeal 3.5 x 7 inch pillar candle Timer & remote ready 64.95:

Super Contributor

On 9/17/2014 SHOPR said:
On 9/17/2014 whitelinen said:

9" pillar 69.95

Hey whitelinen. The set I mentioned contained a 5" and a 7" rustic candle, each with the new 360 degree scalloped top. I have not seen them for sale anywhere else. I am really hoping they show back up here, because of Q's good return policy. I think they were around $50-55 for the set, in several colors.

Hi SHOPR! Think that's really a deal when comparing prices on their website. Sorry I put off buying, had been toying with trying them out.

Wonder why they are so high; any idea???