Contributor

VPH set of 4 lit wax pumpkins

Did anyone order the VPH wax pumpkins that were an advanced order that was supposed to ship today? I ordered the basketweave but didn't get a shipping notice and my order status still says advanced sale. Just wondering if anyone's shipped....
Honored Contributor

Re: VPH set of 4 lit wax pumpkins

Check it the ""as is"" section. All four styles are available for $17.
Contributor

Mine is still marked as advanced sale. I ordered them on the day they went advanced order though. Should have jumped on them earlier but I was back and forth if I was going to do it or not. Do you think the ""as is"" would be defective (such as the timers)? I liked the burlap too but didnt want to overspend.
Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 graycatsrule said: Check it the ""as is"" section. All four styles are available for $17.

Lots of Valerie ""as is!""

Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 whitelinen said:
On 9/16/2014 graycatsrule said: Check it the "as is" section. All four styles are available for $17.

Lots of Valerie "as is!"

Yesterday I bought a set of the pine cones. It was tough picking a color, but I went with the champagne.
Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 I_shop_Q said: Mine is still marked as advanced sale. I ordered them on the day they went advanced order though. Should have jumped on them earlier but I was back and forth if I was going to do it or not. Do you think the "as is" would be defective (such as the timers)? I liked the burlap too but didnt want to overspend.
If it were me, I'd drop the advanced sale and go with the as is. Sorry to say there's really no guarantee the full price ones are better quality. The majority of the as is I've ordered have been fine, but yes there were a few misses.
Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 graycatsrule said: Check it the "as is" section. All four styles are available for $17.
I was so upset when I read your post, I immediately cancelled my basketweave to ship 9/15. I knew I probably wouldn't like the flattened style, the fact that the basketweave was offered as an "as is", that's all I needed to see. Thanks for saving me $40+...
Trusted Contributor

Mine still have not shipped. Thanks for the As Is heads up. I have no problem with AI so I will cancel the other one.

I want the burlap.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 graycatsrule said:
On 9/16/2014 I_shop_Q said: Mine is still marked as advanced sale. I ordered them on the day they went advanced order though. Should have jumped on them earlier but I was back and forth if I was going to do it or not. Do you think the "as is" would be defective (such as the timers)? I liked the burlap too but didnt want to overspend.
If it were me, I'd drop the advanced sale and go with the as is. Sorry to say there's really no guarantee the full price ones are better quality. The majority of the as is I've ordered have been fine, but yes there were a few misses.

I have about the same luck with As Is as I do with regular priced merchandise. But, you can return As Is just like the regular if you aren't satisfied with it. So much Valerie stuff in as is this week. I got the Pinecones in Cocoa, hoping to find the champagne available. Also got the Snowman with the caroler scene.

Super Contributor

Avid shopper, this is my biggest frustration with the Q--the shipping process. Shipping charges are so high, and it takes at least 10 days for me to receive anything.

And then I order something from Amazon and it's here in three days.

I remember several years ago when the Q announced changes in their warehousing and shipping system; and nothing changed! Still an expensive and slow process.

Shipping, poor quality Chinese manufacturing, higher prices=less buying here.