Respected Contributor

I'm tempted by the Joy Mangano TS bedding. . .

Love the colors that are available. . .flex pay. . .free shipping. . .

I'll just have to stop looking at it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm tempted by the Joy Mangano TS bedding. . .

I was just going to put on a post about this item I just saw on HSN. I don't see any reviews of these sheets, even though they have sold one for $99 before the Today's Special. It looks interesting but wonder if it gets wrinkled, how hard it is to get them out being one piece? The idea is great as I hate tucking in my sheets and getting them even. I wish there were some reviews on the product.

Honored Contributor

Did they ever show how easy (or not) it is to put them on the bed? I would never be able to fold that combined item and be able to store it in my linen closet. I guess the best way to use something like that would be to just wash and then put it back on the bed. I, however, like to change out my sheets regularly. But I do love some of the colors.

Respected Contributor

I bought this a few years back, and first time out it was wonderful. BIG drawback is unless you can line dry, getting the one-piece sheet system dried is a nightmare as it ends up in a big wad in the dryer. You have to pull it out, unwad it, put it back and dry some more and repeat unwadding and drying. As a result, yes, I had a big wrinkled mess, so if that's an issue for you, you won't be happy.

Esteemed Contributor

A friend bought a previous version of them and they were such a headache to maneuver!!! They had pretty negative reviews back then too- if I recall correctly.

Honored Contributor

I've been burned by Joy's inventions too many times.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/14/2014 kachina624 said: I've been burned by Joy's inventions too many times.

The occasional items works well for me- but that's why I always wait for reviews before buying.

Honored Contributor

The only item of JM's I've ever been happy with is her huggable hangers. I love them and have them in every closet.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

On 9/13/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

I bought this a few years back, and first time out it was wonderful. BIG drawback is unless you can line dry, getting the one-piece sheet system dried is a nightmare as it ends up in a big wad in the dryer. You have to pull it out, unwad it, put it back and dry some more and repeat unwadding and drying. As a result, yes, I had a big wrinkled mess, so if that's an issue for you, you won't be happy.

This is a helpful review. Thank you, Buck-i-Nana. While I never considered drying them, I did wonder what it would be like to try to fold the equivalent of a fitted sheet, a flat sheet and a bed skirt as one unit.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Respected Contributor

I love the C&J sheets. I have 3 sets. They're so easy to put on the bed. Wish other manufacturers would make sheet sets this way. Brilliant, IMO.