Esteemed Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: VPH Velvet Pumpkins Now Available

Thanks SHOPR, wish they had a picture of the multi set in the small ones. Bet they are pretty.

But I need no more pumpkins I keep telling myself over and over.

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

I made a note a while back, when I looked these numbers up, that the velvet pumpkins would come in a choice of Pumpkin, Chocolate, and Sage. That's all I know, and even that isn't showing on the item listing anymore. Hopefully they will get the rest of the photos loaded soon.

Regular Contributor

I bought two velvet pumpkins yesterday at Homegoods for $3.99 each. One is pumpkin color and the other is a dark celadon. They are about 4 inches across and seven inches tall including the stem. They had other velvet pumpkins that were much larger. I too am obsessed with pumpkins.
Regular Contributor

I bought two velvet pumpkins yesterday at Homegoods for $3.99 each. One is pumpkin color and the other is a dark celadon. They are about 4 inches across and seven inches tall including the stem. They had other velvet pumpkins that were much larger. I too am obsessed with pumpkins.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the larger set today. Can't wait to get them
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Scooty said: I bought two velvet pumpkins yesterday at Homegoods for $3.99 each. One is pumpkin color and the other is a dark celadon. They are about 4 inches across and seven inches tall including the stem. They had other velvet pumpkins that were much larger. I too am obsessed with pumpkins.

You got a great deal!!!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I bought several similar ones last year at Pier 1. It was around Christmas time they still had a few lingering around in the store and I grabbed them. I got a great deal on them and they are pretty. I also have some different colored ones that are small I bought several years ago at a TJ Maxx.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Thanks SHOPR, wish they had a picture of the multi set in the small ones. Bet they are pretty.

But I need no more pumpkins I keep telling myself over and over.

JPC

Hi JPC. Hope you are getting a chance to relax this week. You did a fantastic job with your quilt club so you earned some rest time.

HL had some velvet pumpkins the last time I was there too. They only had the larger size tho. no smaller ones. Wish they had other colors. HL had purple, orange, multi and brown that I can remember.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting the velvet pumpkins. I guess I won't be buying these as I don't like the stems.

I received my berry candle rings and napkin rings today and I'm underwhelmed. The candle rings are just a bit too small to fit over the top rim of the square pedestals so they don't cover the silver rim as I had hoped. The napkin rings, on the other hand, are quite large, almost too large. I'll play around with them for a few days, but I may be sending them back.