Regular Contributor

Anyone browse the site? I love looking at the photos there and especially find the dilemma area interesting.

Super Contributor

Yes, I use the website. Nice.

Honored Contributor

I get lost on that website. There are so many things to look at.

I have the Houzz app on my phone. You can upload pictures there.

Respected Contributor

I enjoy their weekly newsletter, but I seldom search the site. There a way too many duplicate pictures and the search feature isn't very intuitive.

Super Contributor

I learned about that site here and oh, my! I am there all the time and LOVE it! I have learned so much and enjoy participating in the discussions. Made some good friends there, too. Wish I was going to TN to meet some in person, but it just does not work out right now.

Frequent Contributor

I love that site - - - we redid our master bath earlier this year & between houzz & pinterest, I was able to communicate with my contractor exactly what I wanted. The fact that they give the manufactures names on the hardware & paints, etc - - I found what I wanted - where I wanted & now I have a beautiful bath! Love Houzz!

Regular Contributor

I probably spend far too much time there lately and I noticed there's a lot of repeat pictures and pinterest seems to have a lot multiples too. I like houzz better but there sure is a lot of stuff going on at the site. Took me a while to figure out what was what and I'm not sure I have it all figured out yet!

Honored Contributor

Every day.

Honored Contributor

Tried to sign in however every password I picked they said someone already had it which I find hard to believe, especially with my grandson's first name which is Nigerian, so I am quite sure no-one else has it! Maybe they are having a glitch in their system right now, I will try again later!

Super Contributor
On 9/29/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

Tried to sign in however every password I picked they said someone already had it which I find hard to believe, especially with my grandson's first name which is Nigerian, so I am quite sure no-one else has it! Maybe they are having a glitch in their system right now, I will try again later!

You might want to write to them if you can't sign up.

I deleted an account quite a while ago and when I created a new one recently with the same email it created issues for me. I wrote to them and they were very helpful an got it all straightened out.

“There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.” Author Unknown