Super Contributor

Terry's Village going out of business

I don't think this has been posted before. I just got an email saying that TV is going out of business. I'm hoping that Oriental Trading, which seems to carry many of the same items, is going to be around for a long time. I buy lots of home decor pieces from both places.

Super Contributor

Re: Terry's Village going out of business

Sad

Super Contributor

I never was happy with their products. When I received them most of the time they didn't meet my expectations per their catalog.
Honored Contributor

OH NO! I have bought and have been happy with products purchased from Terry's Village....they had great customer service too!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

That's too bad for their employees. I haven't bought anything from them in years since I discovered I could find the same, or similar, items locally at places like Hobby Lobby, Michaels, & Cost Plus.

Honored Contributor

I had not heard this, I just got a catalog from them the other day, interesting, but not surprised!

Trusted Contributor

I saw an email from them but didn't opened. I figured it was another one of their FREE SHIPPING emails only to find out you have to spend $49 to get that free shipping. Haven't ordered from them lately but I have gotten from cute things in the past. Sorry to hear they are going out of business.

Contributor

Very sad. Thanks for posting to let us know.

Honored Contributor

I always like to order Harvest items from them but haven't this year. I have lots of Pumpkins that I've purchased through the years. Sorry to see them go. Aren't they and Oriental Trading co. in the same company?

Respected Contributor

I got the email also. I haven't shopped from them in years due to quality. I used to buy from them for many years back in the 90's and 2000's.