Super Contributor
Will she ever bring some fun whimsical Halloween decor. My god everything is leaf wreaths and boring looking pumpkins. Not everybody wants to decorate as though they love on Little house on the prairie. So boring and uninteresting.
Honored Contributor

Some people only do Fall decorating, I like boring pumpkins, and Little House on the Prairie, LOL!

Frequent Contributor

Just speaking for myself, I decorate for autumn/harvest rather than Halloween because the season is longer (September-November)and more classic. Halloween is much more time-specific. And I'm not really that into Halloween.

I did see wreaths in Michaels decorated with skulls , black ribbon, etc. Not my thing, but you might want to check out all the whimsical accents and decorations at Joann Fabric and Michael's.

Valued Contributor

Count me as a boring decorator as well. You can buy tons of Halloween things at Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Marshalls and Dollar Store. Halloween is such a short season. I put my "boring stuff" up at Labor Day and doesn't come down until the day after Thanksgiving.

Super Contributor

There's a place called Honey Creek Cottage that I went to today that had about 99% just all Halloween decor. Way, way too much $$$$ for just a few days of display at my house.

https://www.facebook.com/HoneyCreekCottage

Esteemed Contributor

Valerie doesn't seem to do much Halloween, it is mostly fall instead. Seems that Q pretty much stopped doing much for Halloween (at least not like they used to). There are places to buy that decor if you want to but I wouldn't expect VPH to provide it.

I happen to like pumpkins myself, I've bought a bunch of VPH's and the CI pumpkins, along with the Halloween themed decor that I also have from other vendors. To each their own, you know.

Honored Contributor

I love everything at Honey Creek Cottage, just don't have the ambition to buy, decorate and then put it all away at seasons end.

Frequent Contributor

JamicaJammer---aren't you sweet to provide all these cute pix of whimsical, Halloween decorations for the OP. Smile

Honored Contributor

I think of Halloween being the month of October, Fall is November, and then on to Christmas/Winter decor. Now that DD is grown, I don't decorate for Halloween, so Fall will begin in October and end after Thanksgiving.

Super Contributor

I think a lot of people like "holiday chic" and prefer to decorate in a tasteful and elegant manner, vs. a whimsical manner. I know that is what I prefer, vs. a whimsical theme.....great when you have little kids though.